Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VVho View Post
    how is calling someone a **** boy creepy? lol do you know what that means? And i still dont know if these guys are serious. time will tell tho
    Lol, do you know what creepy means? In terms of seriousness, the fact is 50 is doing business with the guy Floyd hates (Arum) and avoids (Pacquiao)..... well I guess time can tell if this is another one of their WWE antics to gain help from Top Rank and MP Promotions while once again ducking 'the' fight. But as it stands now, Floyd disses 50 who was public in willing to make 'the' fight happen.
    Last edited by spoonwars; 11-03-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Maybe if 50 says Floyd is ducking Pacquiao, even though they both seem to find reasons to not get it done....maybe just maybe.....it'll make the fight happen. You never know. Shane went in the ring and called Floyd out, got the fight.

Plus with the 50/Floyd beef, can anyone imagine the 24/7?????

Comment

• Bahaha, now "money team" head phones are coming out. Who the hells going to buy those!?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          Bahaha, now "money team" head phones are coming out. Who the hells going to buy those!?
          You know who...the same dudes who only know boxing because of Floyd's 0, live nowhere near NY but love the yankees, live nowhere near boston but are die hard patriot fans..Live nowhere near miami but have been heat fans since forever..the bandwagoners..

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Maybe if 50 says Floyd is ducking Pacquiao, even though they both seem to find reasons to not get it done....maybe just maybe.....it'll make the fight happen. You never know. Shane went in the ring and called Floyd out, got the fight.

Plus with the 50/Floyd beef, can anyone imagine the 24/7?????
            50 pretty much said Floyd was running from Manny Pacquiao, and not Bobby. It's in the article.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              You know who...the same dudes who only know boxing because of Floyd's 0, live nowhere near NY but love the yankees, live nowhere near boston but are die hard patriot fans..Live nowhere near miami but have been heat fans since forever..the bandwagoners..
              You right. You right.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                My aunts are from Brooklyn, have been die hard Yankee fans since the 60's. So because I happen to live in Denver but had aunts that pushed the Yanks on me, that means I'm a bangwagoner???

Comment

• Floyd needs to wave the white flag before 50 hits him with the hatton

floyd can't really do anything to diss 50 cuz

1 - 50 has more money

2 - 50 is his own boss unlike floyd and al haymon

3- 50 has pics/info of him and Ms Jackson

there no way floyd can win this beef

Comment

He just put out 2 albums and an EP 3 years in a row, and has an album coming out in 2013 again. He was only inactive after Encore during his drug use and Proof dying, for obvious reasons. Relapse sold 5 million worldwide and Recovery sold 7 million worldwide. Plus, Hell The Sequel sold over 1 million copies worldwide as an EP.

Kanye, Drake, Rick Ross, Wayne....they don't do those kind of numbers in the long run for their albums.

The white boy is on top of the hip hop world, he's just more behind the scenes a lot of times than others. Plus, those 4 are wack as hell (Drake's alright on features sometimes, that's it).

2011, the last release was a group EP, Bad vs. Evil. Not like that was another solo album. Anyways, he's just not as active as the other heads right now. I don't see how you can say those 4 are wack and then say Em isn't wack either. The other 4, year in and year out, are dominating the clubs, radios, etc. I don't even think sales is a reflection of who's really dominant anymore when it comes to music.

The Bad vs. Evil release was him at his best though. He hasn't had put out something that good in yeaaaars. In my opinion at least. I think if he was more active, I would agree with you that he's the top.

Comment

My aunts are from Brooklyn, have been die hard Yankee fans since the 60's. So because I happen to live in Denver but had aunts that pushed the Yanks on me, that means I'm a bangwagoner???
                      Let me ask you this..you change "your favorite team" everytime someone else wins the championship? If not this does not apply to you..I guess you missed the pattern of my example..notice the typical teams with bandwagon fans would be those mentioned there..Can't tell you how many fans i've asked who plays this position for the team and they can't even answer it..

Comment

Working...
                      X