Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    What's funny is Floyd saying those guys run the hip hop world.....when it's the white boy who's the highest selling hip hop artist currently and ever.
    Not really. Em only drops an album once every 4 years if that. Kanye, Wayne, Ross, Drake... are all very, very active. Releasing material all the time and consistently.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
      They are hitting each other almost below the belt. I don't think this is staged.
      When Floyd talked about respecting 50 cent's shooters. That was pretty low

Comment

• Finally, let the beef commence!
        I don't think this is fake, I think it's going to get good, really good as the animosity cooks up. Both these guys have a few ace cards up their sleeves, someone needs to make the first move and then the real beef is going to happen

I'm predicting 50 wins by TKO

Comment

• Originally posted by Daniel Alpha View Post
          They are hitting each other almost below the belt. I don't think this is staged.
          Agree. This aint staged.

Comment

• Yea I dont think its fake, 50 calling Ms jackson a hoe, Floyd saying he respects 50 cents shooter....thats low blow

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
              Not really. Em only drops an album once every 4 years if that. Kanye, Wayne, Ross, Drake... are all very, very active. Releasing material all the time and consistently.
              He just put out 2 albums and an EP 3 years in a row, and has an album coming out in 2013 again. He was only inactive after Encore during his drug use and Proof dying, for obvious reasons. Relapse sold 5 million worldwide and Recovery sold 7 million worldwide. Plus, Hell The Sequel sold over 1 million copies worldwide as an EP.

Kanye, Drake, Rick Ross, Wayne....they don't do those kind of numbers in the long run for their albums.

The white boy is on top of the hip hop world, he's just more behind the scenes a lot of times than others. Plus, those 4 are wack as hell (Drake's alright on features sometimes, that's it).
              Last edited by 4Corners; 11-03-2012, 01:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chav View Post
                Finally, let the beef commence!
                I don't think this is fake, I think it's going to get good, really good as the animosity cooks up. Both these guys have a few ace cards up their sleeves, someone needs to make the first move and then the real beef is going to happen

I'm predicting 50 wins by TKO
                Funny thing is, Floyd acts like he's damaging 50's career by dissing his music career, when it's no secret at all that 50 hasn't been active. Those aren't really news to us. But the things 50 says about Floyd....now THOSE are damaging stuff.

And lol at Floyd showing him with Dre talking about beats. Did he not realize 50 has a song out right now featuring Dre?

Comment

• You can smell what's cooking here..50 has something on floyd..something big..and I got a feeling it's going to revolve around the things he's already pointed out about Floyd..if you notice he baited rick ross and everyone else he's gotten into beef with..ain't ever seen this dude start something where he didn't feel he didn't have a trump card..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                    Funny thing is, Floyd acts like he's damaging 50's career by dissing his music career, when it's no secret at all that 50 hasn't been active. Those aren't really news to us. But the things 50 says about Floyd....now THOSE are damaging stuff.

And lol at Floyd showing him with Dre talking about beats. Did he not realize 50 has a song out right now featuring Dre?

Not only that, but is Floyd even making a penny off beats by Dre?

Comment

• 50cent ‏@50cent
                      MONEY Floyd you know I have more MONEY then you.Al Haymen got you on a Allowance, you go broke every fight stupid. SMSaudio

Comment

Working...
                      X