Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 50 Cent: Ellerbe a Bum, Floyd Jr. a Punk - Fight Gamboa!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol its getting better

Comment

• I guess the Prison letters were true. When he talked about Haymen and the rumors about Floyd being broke might be partially true

Comment

• Originally posted by puga View Post
        floyd owned himself here with this one....whose f@ckboy was 50?..lol.
        Floyd keeps owning himself like what his fans do. Damn creepy he calls 50 a ****boy. Even creepier all the pics he has long kept and now posting are all about other guys.

Comment

• Lmao. On an allowance.......that's grown man ETHER.

Comment

• Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
            Floyd keeps owning himself like what his fans do. Damn creepy he calls 50 a ****boy. Even creepier all the pics he has long kept and now posting are all about other guys.
            how is calling someone a **** boy creepy? lol do you know what that means? And i still dont know if these guys are serious. time will tell tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

I guess the Prison letters were true. When he talked about Haymen and the rumors about Floyd being broke might be partially true

50 just confirmed two things that I already knew were true

1 - floyd is scared of Pac

2 - floyd is broke lmao

Comment

• Comment

What's funny is Floyd saying those guys run the hip hop world.....when it's the white boy who's the highest selling hip hop artist currently and ever.

Comment

• They are hitting each other almost below the belt. I don't think this is staged.

Comment

talking about MIss Jackson?
                      OUCH!...poor floyd no one cares about him without his money..cant blame the mofos tho, floyd is a complete douche

Comment

Working...
                      X