Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Canelo : who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo wins by ko. he's younger, has better hand speed and i would say overall power.

Comment

depends how there styles clash

either canelo makes cotto take a knee, bc canelos punches are pretty much as if has plaster. or cotto outboxes UD for 12 rds

one things for certain, power shots in exchanges both ways w both hands

Comment

Canelo via ref stoppage.

Comment

Robert Garcia think's Cotto will win................ kinda

He didn't want to admit it, out of respect to the Canelo fan's
          Last edited by UTEP; 11-02-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
            Robert Garcia think's Cotto will win................ kinda

He didn't want to admit it, out of respect to the Canelo fan's
            Garcia is Team Chavez jr not Canelo

Comment

People here seem to forget how Cotto's little brother rocked canelo in round 1.

Comment

I got Cotto winning by dec or stoppage. His jab is sick and he will outbox Canelo.

Comment

Cotto by decision. He's the more skilled of the two and will use his experience to outbox Canelo.

Comment

It's a very interesting fight being both fighters are vulnerable to getting hit. Canelo hasn't fought anyone really close to Cotto's overall skills / level he's currently at today and Cotto's been looking really good in his last few fights. It's a classic youth vs experience scenario, but both guys also don't mind trading. Its a fight I believe will be won in the later rounds. I'm picking Cotto by decision, but wouldn't be surprised with a Canelo stoppage over Cotto either.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                      People here seem to forget how Cotto's little brother rocked canelo in round 1.
                      I was waiting for someone to bring that up. What I seem to remember is Cotto's bro getting TKO'd in the 9th. Getting rocked by a fighter who Cotto happens to be related to has no meaning in this fight. I could look at fights where Cotto got rocked and compare it to this potential one but in the end it doesn't mean anything.
                      Last edited by Sheppirino; 11-02-2012, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X