No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Wach is Pumped, Hungry To Knock Klitschko Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Jameel McCline had been sparring with Wach and more recently with Wlad. He says the fight will go the distance:

Building up Wach as a challenger, but always denying Haye as one. Hmmmm......

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
      Building up Wach as a challenger, but always denying Haye as one. Hmmmm......
      David Haye is an overrated win on Wladimir's resume.

Chambers, 2000 Byrd, 2005 Peter, 2003 McCline (on a 19 fight winning streak), Chagaev, Ibragimov and arguably Brock and 2008 Thompson are all better wins than Haye.

Haye was nearly KOed by Mormeck and had to resort to using a deliberate rabbit punch to survive, and he was stopped by Carl Thompson. He has no good HW wins on his resume at all except for a gift decision over plodding old Valuev.

Comment

thanks for the interview

Jameel McCline had been sparring with Wach and more recently with Wlad. He says the fight will go the distance:

good interview & he's been around the block a few times. it's good to see him enjoying what he's doing. interesting take on the fight.

Comment

David Haye is an overrated win on Wladimir's resume.

Chambers, 2000 Byrd, 2005 Peter, 2003 McCline (on a 19 fight winning streak), Chagaev, Ibragimov and arguably Brock and 2008 Thompson are all better wins than Haye.

Haye was nearly KOed by Mormeck and had to resort to using a deliberate rabbit punch to survive, and he was stopped by Carl Thompson. He has no good HW wins on his resume at all except for a gift decision over plodding old Valuev.
          ruiz may have been past his best but he is no bum & in my opinion haye would beat every single one of those guys you listed. wlad has been down 13 times in his career & that was when he was an exciting fighter but vulnerable but steward changed him into a tall fighter with exception skills. haye has been dropped lots too because of his willingness to jump in & throw power combinations which leaves him open. haye is a force like it or not. he has been able to make lots of money so he picks & chooses his fights. he doesn't care about legacy, he only cares about money. he's not going to change & he is one of the biggest draws in the HW division. the guys you listed have not fought haye so you can't really say they are better because haye has accomplished more then any of them other then byrd. i think haye beats byrd.
          Last edited by joe strong; 11-01-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            ruiz may have been past his best but he is no bum & in my opinion haye would beat every single one of those guys you listed. wlad has been down 13 times in his career & that was when he was an exciting fighter but vulnerable but steward changed him into a tall fighter with exception skills. haye has been dropped lots too because of his willingness to jump in & throw power combinations which leaves him open. haye is a force like it or not. he has been able to make lots of money so he picks & chooses his fights. he doesn't care about legacy, he only cares about money. he's not going to change & he is one of the biggest draws in the HW division. the guys you listed have not fought haye so you can't really say they are better because haye has accomplished more then any of them other then byrd. i think haye beats byrd.

Are you saying Haye was a short fighter before he worked with Steward?

Haye ducked both Thompson and Chambers in the fall of 2008 and instead chose to fight faded old Monte Barrett. He picks past prime HWs like old Barrett, old Ruiz and old Audrey.

Wlad has not been knocked down since 2005. Nearly all his previous knockdowns (there were officially 12, not 13) were flash knockdowns. Two of Peter's knockdowns should not have been counted - one was from a rabbit punch and another was from a combination of a push & a rabbit punch.

Haye has not accomplished more than Byrd, he's never had a win over anyone as dangerous as prime Tua.

For someone with a big fight collection, you don't know much about boxing Joe. You're like a man who can't read owning a big collection of books.

Comment

Haye ducked both Thompson and Chambers in the fall of 2008 and instead chose to fight faded old Monte Barrett. He picks past prime HWs like old Barrett, old Ruiz and old Audrey.

Wlad has not been knocked down since 2005. Nearly all his previous knockdowns (there were officially 12, not 13) were flash knockdowns. Two of Peter's knockdowns should not have been counted - one was from a rabbit punch and another was from a combination of a push & a rabbit punch.

Haye has not accomplished more than Byrd, he's never had a win over anyone as dangerous as prime Tua.

For someone with a big fight collection, you don't know much about boxing Joe. You're like a man who can't read owning a big collection of books.
              that means he was vulnerable does it not? 12 or 13 i don't keep count. i never said he had a weak chin, i just said he left himself vulnerable. you should know exactly what i mean when i say made him a tall fighter. changed his style like steward did to lennox(made him fight tall) i added that byrd was the only one who had accomplished more but i still think he beats byrd.

Comment

lol! i get a laugh out of you tunney. why do you get so upset when someone makes an opinion? you need to go to the mountains skiing for the weekend or something. chill out bro...

Comment

Really looking forward to this Klitschko fight.

Comment

Working...
                  X