Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    No, here's why Pac KO's Mathysse.

It's for this reason and this reason only. Because Pac KO'd Cotto who TKO'd Judah who beat Mathysse.

That's the sole reason why Pac wins. Just ask RUSTY.
    Lucas chin can stand up to a faded Pacs power with pressure and body work he stops pac.

Comment

• floyd's right. why would he fight someone on the decline? peak baldomir's from here on out!

Comment

No, here's why Pac KO's Mathysse.

It's for this reason and this reason only. Because Pac KO'd Cotto who TKO'd Judah who beat Mathysse.

That's the sole reason why Pac wins. Just ask RUSTY.
        10-29-2012, 03:36 PM
        Originally posted by BoxingGenius27;12649586[SIZE="4"
        If your ass wasn't so caught up in Mayweather-Pac and sucking Mayweathers penis[/SIZE][/B], you would've seen the Soto-Mathysse pre-fight discussions and how many people were picking Soto to win dummy.

For example, here's one small example on how fans looked at Mathysse-Soto "BEFORE" the fight. But if your ass wasn't so busy gargling Mayweather's balls in the sticky thread, maybe you would've seen it:
        10-29-2012, 03:37 PM
        Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        If you can't understand what I've been saying for the last few weeks what else to tell your dense ass.

LMAO Rep?? Your dumb ass was red for the 3 and a half out of the 4 years you were on here. Check your post count; 93% of your posts are about Mayweather-Pac.

Oh yeah, before I forget "Garcia beat Khan who beat Judah who beat Mathysse, that's a measuring stick" HAHAHAHA
        10-29-2012, 03:59 PM
        Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        LMAO why are you using such big fonts?

Yes, I said what I said about Soto and I'll say it again. If you could understand what I said and weren't so damn ****** you too would see the point lol

But anyway, continue to tell me how Johnson can beatMayweather because he KO'd Augie Sanchez who in turn beat Mayweatherin the amateurs? Let's hear it lol

Oh yeah, way to duck the question like you always do clown.

Show me 1 post, just 1 post you made leading up to the Soto-Mathysse fight on who you thought would win. Go ahead and duck the question again B1tch lol

But look who on a Mayweather thread talking about Pacquiao? How many times did you talk about Mayweather, his penis and sucking it on one thread not even about him? Hypocrite much? You are going under man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
          Lucas chin can stand up to a faded Pacs power with pressure and body work he stops pac.
          I don't know man. I'll have to test a few more triangle theories before confirming who the victor will be.

RUSTY's got me hooked on this new thing called triangleology.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
            You like to look at who and not when. Why is that always a trend you guys?

You love to name drop but ignore what they were ranked or how relevant they were (let alone actually winning fights) at the time that pac fought them. Remember it's not who but when.

Again, do we go around declaring Trevor Berbick as an ATG because he beat Ali? If you do not understand, just look at WHEN Trevor Berbick fought Ali and now look at WHEN Pac fought Clottey and Mosley. Heck look at when pac fought Cotto too. Only reason why I suggest you do that is because when you add Mayweather's name next to Cotto's, some people will tell you that Cotto officially died when Margarito made him quit. So again look at WHEN Pac fought Cotto, Clottey and Mosley. It's really not that hard. btw, did you forget when pac and his team openly ducked Mosley when the fight actually held weight? The clottey is garbage and the fight was just complete **** and a disgrace to boxing. Pac had a 50-50 fight and walked away from it just like he walked away from Mosley when the fight was worth anything.

Also, it slipped my mind, but since 2008 how many top 3 WW's has Pac fought? How many title holders has he fought at WW? WW Champions? What about at JMW?

btw, are we going to agree that there are double standards?
            Well...Cotto was a Top4 WW when Pacquiao fought him. Clottey a Top6 or 7 (and yes, was a disgrace for boxing) BUT...Pacquiao was not the reason of that. Mosley..hmmm....he was finished, so we better don't waste time hitting that.

If you look closely, you don't find a real opposition @WW. You'll repeat the same names, again and again. So is hard to judge them.

Comment

• pacman needs to stop responding to questions about floyd. when he answers these questions he's sounding desperate for the fight when he's just trying to reassure them he's not the one holding up the fight. that's all it is. if you're already the number 1 superstar in the sport and have millions of dollars in the bank you don't need anybody. especially one who's scared of fighting you.

70/30 split. winner takes 70. that's what pac should be demanding. take it or stay looking like a scared chicken.

Comment

I don't know man. I'll have to test a few more triangle theories before confirming who the victor will be.

RUSTY's got me hooked on this new thing called triangleology.
                He can takes Pacs power. He can handle his in n out footwork to. Only thing Im not sure about is Pacs combos, dont know how he'll handle them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                  He can takes Pacs power. He can handle his in n out footwork to. Only thing Im not sure about is Pacs combos, dont know how he'll handle them.
                  But supposedly Garcia can KO Mathysse because he KO'd Morales and TKO'd Khan.

If Garcia can do it, I know damn well Pac can.

To me, since Mathysse's chin is compared with the likes of Morales and Khan, that spells easy KO for Pac.

Joe Camel already confirmed this.

Jus sayin
                  Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 10-31-2012, 08:29 PM.

Comment

But supposedly Garcia can KO Mathysse because he KO'd Morales and TKO'd Khan.

If Garcia can do it, I know damn well Pac can.

To me, since Mathysse's chin is compared with the likes of Morales and Khan, that spells easy KO for Pac.

Joe Camel already confirmed this.
                    BEFORE......
                    10-22-2012, 07:38 PM
                    Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
                    You are a funny guy. You were the one earlier on this thread talking about we should stop bringing up Zab Judah in regards to Matthysse but here you are bringing up past guys who knocked Khan out. Khan was/is one of the top guys at 140 with his weak chin and all, so Garcia's win over him supersede anything Mathysse has done yet in his career and that should not be debated.

High risk, low reward? This guy had two big breaks with Zab and Alexander and he dropped the ball. Alexander is a slippery fighter but Zab Judah? That guy has been out for so long. Khan smacked him up and put him out. Even if the fight was close or debatable, if this kid was the goods then he would have finished the job.

I honestly feel (In my opinion) that Garcia is talking about the money aspect of it. My first post on this thread called him out about it too so don't know why you guys are barking at me for. Kid wants to get paid but he for sure should give Matthysse a shot. I don't think Matthysse can beat him and that's my opinion so stop trying to tell me I'm wrong for having one.
                    Then he gives me green for the post.
                    AFTER........

Comments Thread For 10-22-2012 07:41 PM
                    BoxingGenius27

No problems man.
                    I'll respect your opinion
                    3 minutes for him to green K me on a debate he is steadily poking fun of me on days AFTER? This just shows he is a phony and most of all.... a JACK ASS.

Comment

• Good old Floyd....p4p excuse maker

Comment

Working...
                      X