Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao is Desperate, He's On The Decline

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Notice how lately when floyd comes out with a statement about PAC it's always something bad like oh he's on the decline or yea he lost his last fight but yet Floyd won't mention anything about how much he wants to fight PAC. Now PAC on the other hand makes a statement on floyd then says he wants to fight Floyd.. U guys don't see this?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      A few weeks ago, Manny Pacquiao appeared in two televised interviews and said he was willing to take a smaller percentage in order to finalize a mega-match with Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Pacquiao offered to split the revenue 55-45 in Mayweather's favor.

In the opinion of Mayweather, Pacquiao's offer is a sign of desperation. Mayweather doesn't view Pacquiao's worth as being on the same level as it was a year ago - because the Filipino star suffered a split decision loss to Timothy Bradley in June.
      [Click Here To Read More]
      smh @ this dude!!...either he's a real good sharades player or he's just a chick god forgot to give the right to give birth to....but on the flip, nobody really cares about this scrap anymore....if it happens it happens, if not....whats the big deal?....plenty better fights in the pot to cook iup than THAT specific scrap

Comment

• Originally posted by check_hooks View Post
        his defense is highly overrated. Cotto and ortiz were getting to him with regularity

getting hit on the forearms and shoulders while on the ropes isn't defense, its called taking punishment
        hahahahaahahha are you an idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
          Pac will always be remembered for taking any fight & stay active while at it... floyd on the other hand makes excuses & waits until fighters are on the decline to fight them... LAME.. Floyd is the real ducker here.
          I don't remember Pac defending his title at 135, not 1 time. I don't remember Pac fighting Kendall Holt. I don't remember Pac fighting Nate Campbell or Zab Judah. I don't remember Pac fighting a 147 Pound Champion in Shane Mosley, when Mosley begged his team for the fight. I don't remember Pac agreeing to fight Martinez at 154. I don't remember Pac agreeing to fight Cotto at 154. I won't even start on Floyd lol

Comment

• Since Floyd think PAC is desperate if and when these 2 team sit down and talk I bet Floyd is gonna throw another road block or take something off the table that was agreed upon prior then Floyd is gonna be like see I want this fight but he doesn't and the fll0m0es will hop on that and be like see Floyd was willing to sit and negotiate again but PAC refuses to accept.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
              Since Floyd think PAC is desperate if and when these 2 team sit down and talk I bet Floyd is gonna throw another road block or take something off the table that was agreed upon prior then Floyd is gonna be like see I want this fight but he doesn't and the fll0m0es will hop on that and be like see Floyd was willing to sit and negotiate again but PAC refuses to accept.
              Floydis a control freak. He wants a 30ft by 30ft ring. He wants a CW of 153lb. He wants the ref that helped him beat Hatton. He wants to be allowed to come over the weight limit like he did against JMM.

Even with all these facts, he would still be able to convince his fans he wants the fight.

Comment

• if floyd doessnt fight pac, forget all the boxing crap that goes with that decision, if floyd doesnt fight pac he will end up broke.

100% guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Burner View Post
                  War Mayweather!!!!!!!!!
                  What the hell is this crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    Floydis a control freak. He wants a 30ft by 30ft ring. He wants a CW of 153lb. He wants the ref that helped him beat Hatton. He wants to be allowed to come over the weight limit like he did against JMM.

Even with all these facts, he would still be able to convince his fans he wants the fight.
                    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another butt hurt brit....SHOCKING!!!!

Comment

• This fight died a long time ago, both fighters let their egos get in the way of what would've been the most bought ppv in history. It's better if we all just move on, these 2 will regret it 25 years from now. What ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X