No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
    That's where you're wrong. I wasn't happy about the catchweight against Cotto, cuz Yes.. I know Pacquiao was completely capable of giving the same beating @147. And please... Can you name those Pac "monstrous physical advantages" over Marquez. Size? Arm length? hmmmm... Height? This is going to be fun.
    Whats fun is reading the excuses you idiots make about the weight demands Pac makes that you claim he doesn't need, but needs to make bwhahahah......

Comment

only because he has no stake in it
      surprised he didn't try throwing his diamond belt into this one
      or maybe he did and they turned him down

Comment

This fight will be for the "Champion of the decade" belt.

Comment

Although Sulaiman had at one point suggested the idea of having them fight each other for a WBC Diamond title

nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            This fight will be for the "Champion of the decade" belt.

another meaningless accolade fanatics can add on to the list when they make a mess on aisle 5.

Comment

Sulaiman is in no position to talk with all the shenanighans that he and his organization do.

I bet if he was involved in this fight he would be praising it

Comment

Am telling you, you freaking Pacturds know how to make excuses for your idol. Are you really using the , "but it was for the WW title" excuse like titles mean anything. The 144 or 147 you get the same results sounds like the turd's who say" Manny beats Cotto at anyweight even thought he won't fight him with out a catchweight". Seriously dude, there is no excuses for Pac's using weight for advantage because if, Like you idiots claim it doesn't make a difference, why would Pac demand and turn down fights over it. There is a clear reason why Pac demands the fight to take place higher then where Marquez wants them at. The fact that Marquez can nutralize Pac's montrous physical advantages says alot of Marquez's skill vs Pac's. Pac with out his physical advantages is a freaking bum compared to an elite like Marquez which is why Pac wants the fights at higher weight to gain the highest advantage. Its cool thought, keep riding the hype job it will only reflect on you especially when you throw money at it.
                Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
                That's where you're wrong. I wasn't happy about the catchweight against Cotto, cuz Yes.. I know Pacquiao was completely capable of giving the same beating @147. And please... Can you name those Pac "monstrous physical advantages" over Marquez. Size? Arm length? hmmmm... Height? This is going to be fun.
                Whats fun is reading the excuses you idiots make about the weight demands Pac makes that you claim he doesn't need, but needs to make bwhahahah......
                lmaoo... And this ^ guys is the way these idiots duck every question they don't have a clue how to answer. I asked him to tell the Pacquiaos' monstrous physical advanteges over Marquez. hahaha! NEXT please!

Told you...It's going to be fun!

Comment

Jose's boxing council

Just because Jose hasn't recieved his ringside invatation's for him and his young hussys..

Comment

If a fight doesn't make me any money, it's obviously crap!

/Sulaiman

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

its only a good idea if the WBC is involved...WBO jumps in, Sulaiman has a hissy fit
                      for a small sanctioning fee, Sulaiman may reconsider his position . . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X