Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Sulaiman was getting a cut he'd love the fight.

awww poor Jose Sulaiman

Comment

Sulaiman forced Chavez to fight Martinez to save face, now Arum is paying him back.....snake attacking snake...nice

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
        I see you're a big Pacquiao hater. You say the fight is a joke @147. I can almost guess you were supporting Mayweather against Hatton. A natural 140 pounder. But i know you idiots need a little bit more to understand. So, let's compare:

Pacquiao vs Marquez III (size, as close as you can get it)

Mayweather vs Hatton (size, ????)

I knew that some dumba.ss would find a way to take a cheap shot at Mayweather in this post. This post is about Sulamain's comments and the Pac/Marquez fight, not Mayweather.

I hope you are including yourself among the idiots you are criticizing. Hatton was a natural 140 pounder who had fought more than 30 fights at 140 pounds when he moved up to fight Mayweather at 147. However, Mayweather was a natural 130 pounder. To this day, Mayweather has fought more fights at 130 than he has at 135, 140, 147 and 154 combined. Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to use the computer without adult supervision.

Comment

I see you're a big Pacquiao hater. You say the fight is a joke @147. I can almost guess you were supporting Mayweather against Hatton. A natural 140 pounder. But i know you idiots need a little bit more to understand. So, let's compare:

Hatton vs Floyd was a joke as well especially with Cortez! Hatton was in a no win situation taking the fight at 147 and with Cortez. Hatton looked small and was doing pretty good early on, but the size disadvantage took its toll on Hatton eventually.

Pacquia VS Marquez 3 should have been at 140. Manny even tried to make the fight at 147 at first I wonder why. Marquez surprised Pac, but its obvious that Manny at 144 and 147 was an advantage for Pac. If Marquez could have his way the fight would be at 140, but I wonder why Manny would refuse it that low and demand it up higher? No question about it why, the higher the weight the better for Pac which is why his demanding it but you sheep Pacturds don't just look the other way, but back it up everything Manny does.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
            I knew that some dumba.ss would find a way to take a cheap shot at Mayweather in this post. This post is about Sulamain's comments and the Pac/Marquez fight, not Mayweather.

I hope you are including yourself among the idiots you are criticizing. Hatton was a natural 140 pounder who had fought more than 30 fights at 140 pounds when he moved up to fight Mayweather at 147. However, Mayweather was a natural 130 pounder. To this day, Mayweather has fought more fights at 130 than he has at 135, 140, 147 and 154 combined. Idiots like you shouldn't be allowed to use the computer without adult supervision.
            hahaha.... So...Mayweather was a natural 130 pounder. He fought more fights at 130 than he has at 135,140,147 and 154. So that's the reason is fine to look for smaller guys when he's was 147 at the time.

Wow... man! You're exacly what i was talking about. Idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
              Hatton vs Floyd was a joke as well especially with Cortez! Hatton was in a no win situation taking the fight at 147 and with Cortez. Hatton looked small and was doing pretty good early on, but the size disadvantage took its toll on Hatton eventually.

Pacquia VS Marquez 3 should have been at 140. Manny even tried to make the fight at 147 at first I wonder why. Marquez surprised Pac, but its obvious that Manny at 144 and 147 was an advantage for Pac. If Marquez could have his way the fight would be at 140, but I wonder why Manny would refuse it that low and demand it up higher? No question about it why, the higher the weight the better for Pac which is why his demanding it but you sheep Pacturds don't just look the other way, but back it up everything Manny does.
              1st. Pacquiao's WW title was on the line.
              2nd. 144 or 147, you get the same result. Only time Pacquiao weighed 147 @ weigh in was against Bradley. Pacquiao's speed is the key factor. More weigh, less speed. Logic. Even if the fight was @147, Marquez wasn't forced to make that weigh. Same with the 144 catchweigh. He wasn't forced to make 144. He may have weighed 143, 142....even 141 if he wanted.

Oh... and BTW... Marquez didn't surprised me. Styles make fights. That's the reason I KNOW this will be a close fight. AGAIN.
              Last edited by DominiBox; 10-29-2012, 10:48 PM.

Comment

1st. Pacquiao's WW title was on the line.
                2nd. 144 or 147, you get the same result. Only time Pacquiao weighed 147 @ weigh in was against Bradley. Pacquiao's speed is the key factor. More weigh, less speed. Logic.

Oh... and BTW... Marquez didn't surprised me. Styles make fights. That's the reason I KNOW this will be a close fight. AGAIN.
                Am telling you, you freaking Pacturds know how to make excuses for your idol. Are you really using the , "but it was for the WW title" excuse like titles mean anything. The 144 or 147 you get the same results sounds like the turd's who say" Manny beats Cotto at anyweight even thought he won't fight him with out a catchweight". Seriously dude, there is no excuses for Pac's using weight for advantage because if, Like you idiots claim it doesn't make a difference, why would Pac demand and turn down fights over it. There is a clear reason why Pac demands the fight to take place higher then where Marquez wants them at. The fact that Marquez can nutralize Pac's montrous physical advantages says alot of Marquez's skill vs Pac's. Pac with out his physical advantages is a freaking bum compared to an elite like Marquez which is why Pac wants the fights at higher weight to gain the highest advantage. Its cool thought, keep riding the hype job it will only reflect on you especially when you throw money at it.

Comment

LOL at sulaiman... if its WBC sanctioning the fight, the title would be: WBC's Sulaiman Ecstatic on the Idea of Paquiao-Marquez 4... he will even put a super-***** of a belt up for grabs...

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    Am telling you, you freaking Pacturds know how to make excuses for your idol. Are you really using the , "but it was for the WW title" excuse like titles mean anything. The 144 or 147 you get the same results sounds like the turd's who say" Manny beats Cotto at anyweight even thought he won't fight him with out a catchweight". Seriously dude, there is no excuses for Pac's using weight for advantage because if, Like you idiots claim it doesn't make a difference, why would Pac demand and turn down fights over it. There is a clear reason why Pac demands the fight to take place higher then where Marquez wants them at. The fact that Marquez can nutralize Pac's montrous physical advantages says alot of Marquez's skill vs Pac's. Pac with out his physical advantages is a freaking bum compared to an elite like Marquez which is why Pac wants the fights at higher weight to gain the highest advantage. Its cool thought, keep riding the hype job it will only reflect on you especially when you throw money at it.
                    That's where you're wrong. I wasn't happy about the catchweight against Cotto, cuz Yes.. I know Pacquiao was completely capable of giving the same beating @147. And please... Can you name those Pac "monstrous physical advantages" over Marquez. Size? Arm length? hmmmm... Height? This is going to be fun.

Comment

Hatton comes in at 150+ in his 140 fights, he was over 150 vs Floyd. Floyd is known to come in no higher than 151-152. And in his WW days from from 05-07, he was coming in at 149-150 max. People like to exaggerate that Floyd looks big and that he's 160-180 on fight night but every time HBO shows an unofficial weight for his fights[last one was Ortiz] Floyd is no higer than 150-152 every single time. In the Baldomir fight he was 149, then he didn't get weighed for DLH, Hatton, Marquez, and Mosley; finally for Ortiz he got weighed and he was 151. So how in 2006 he was fighting at 149 on fight night, and then in 2011 he was 151, but some how in between he was 155-160+? It makes no sense. As you get older, you come in higher in weight on fight night, not lower, or up and down and flip flopping.

Floyd's been 149-153 tops, consistantly from Baldomir to present. Even against Cotto, he probably didn't even get to 154 on fight night. People look at how muscular he is, and then him being taller than some of his opponents, they get this idea that he's somehow weighing 195 pounds when he's actually only around 150. Especially in the Marquez fight, people really went crazy with Floyd's weight. They just couldn't use logic and say Marquez just looks that small, it wasn't that Floyd himself was 160 like people were saying. You have to be a psycopath to think that.

Comment

Working...
                      X