Comments Thread For: WBC's Sulaiman Attacks The Idea of Pacquiao-Marquez 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WBO "champion of the decade" belt hahaha

Comment

tim bradley must feel like crap. the public majority don't think he won, and now has an inferior belt that even the WBO doesn't think he won. tim should vacate the title simple. these clowns don't deserve to get their bills paid by fighters. **** these sanctioning bodies with their overpriced belts, being a champion in boxing has become a meaningless joke.

Comment

What a idiot.

Comment

Ahh, yeah. Because Sauliman isn't receiving his millions in sanctioning fees, no one wants to see this fight. Make it a WBC fight and - wallah.... future FOTY candidate, can't miss fight.

Boo fkn Hoo, Jose.

Comment

It's the best fight for Pacquiao after Mayweather and Martinez. If it was for the WBC title, or a ****** WBC Diamond, Silver, Interim, whatever title was on the line; Sulaiman would have called this a great fight.

Comment

This fight is a joke and its even a bigger joke at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by elgranluchadore View Post
                Marquez has always been very critical about the WBC, he was upset when canelo got the chance to win the title vs matt hatton, and was very vocal about it on tv
                Plus on his tv show, he's always telling the truth about how meaningless their millions of belts are
                Its not like he has an agenda against the wbc, he's just telling what everyone thinks.
                This right here:

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Why are you looking forward to it? What can they do that you haven't already seen before in their first 3 fights?

The only thing that gives this fight some importance to me is that JMM gets a chance to finally get an official win over Pac (which he deserves), that's the only reason why I don't think it's totally meaningless.
                  Hating..... And i'm sure you'll be watching Hypocrite!

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                    This fight is a joke and its even a bigger joke at 147.
                    I see you're a big Pacquiao hater. You say the fight is a joke @147. I can almost guess you were supporting Mayweather against Hatton. A natural 140 pounder. But i know you idiots need a little bit more to understand. So, let's compare:

Pacquiao vs Marquez III (size, as close as you can get it)

Mayweather vs Hatton (size, ????)

Comment

Bradly deserves everything he gets. I'm glad he's getting humiliated so publicly by his own promoters and sanctioning bodies.

Comment

Working...
                      X