Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Wow what a step up

Ffs
    Much better fighter than his last opponents. Saying that it will be on TV, just the exposure that is needed to force Wilder into fight better fights.

Comment

Yea like other's I got excited and thought David Price on reflection it was dumb of me to think so.

Comment

Khan seems to have an easy one here, we'll see if he can rehabilitate himself. Molina has had 18 fights, only 7 KOs of prelim fighters, has had only 3-10 rounders, with mostly 4 rounders and 2-3 8s.

I don't know if Molina has any sort of reputation, wouldn't think so yet, as Khan is testing himself gently. He can build up again, and is now doing the right things. But he's so set in his style, which is suicide for such a chinny guy, that I don't know if he'll ever take a meaningful title again-that is, with the same chin. He'll have to become a master defensive marvel, I don't think he can do it. He still boxes like an amateur, along with a few pro "tricks" he's picked up, whan which wouldn't be allowed as an amateur.

Yet, he's been in with some heavy punchers and though often staggered has recovered. Cotto used to do the same thing at 140. When Khan goes to 147, may he may or may not do, he may be able to take a punch better, but it will be a welterweight punch, so it's six of one kind and half-a-dozrn of the other...........We'll just have to wait and see, which I should have said at the beginning of this post and saved time.......

Comment

The headline was such a tease!

Comment

Price isn't a scrub he's huge and is pretty good, he could beat a lot of guys in the top 30

Comment

I was about to say gtfoh...... Never mind

Comment

Was hoping for David Price...

I am disappoint

Comment

What a FUKING let down! It should have been David Price! Wilder is fighting a guy with half the fights as him and obviously one who cant punch. No better than a damn last minute TBA! The setup Gravy Train rolls on!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                    What a FUKING let down! It should have been David Price! Wilder is fighting a guy with half the fights as him and obviously one who cant punch. No better than a damn last minute TBA! The setup Gravy Train rolls on!
                    He's also 37

What a weird opponent old yet inexperienced

Comment

kelvin price is huge but old...

this is a step down from kertson manswell. price has a win over hamer but let's not forget hamer may have won prizefighter but thise are 3 round fights. price is going to get clobbered by wilder. i'd have like to have seen an opponent like nicolai firtha. he's a big durable HW with experience vs good competition. price is unproven & is pushing 40. tommy morrison had 20 fights vs tomato cans in 1 year...how boxing has changed...

Comment

Working...
                      X