Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Price Deal in Place For Khan-Molina SHO Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this thread you'd think that David Price has actually fought a soul. All David Price has done is go around the block of English cabbies. David Price is also 2 years older and has a vast amateur background. What's taking David Price so long?

Comment

[QUOTE=Red Power;12643932]Reading this thread you'd think that David Price has actually fought a soul. QUOTE]At least he fought a Fraud. Wilder hasn't even fought anyone good enough to be called a Fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        was pumped

then read "wrong price."
        I think the same thing happened to all of us that read the title. although, I was shocked when I saw. shouldve known that a fight like that unfortunately would never happen

Comment

Originally posted by Red Power View Post
          Reading this thread you'd think that David Price has actually fought a soul. All David Price has done is go around the block of English cabbies. David Price is also 2 years older and has a vast amateur background. What's taking David Price so long?
          Price ko1 wilder

Comment

Oh its not David Price, its another Price-guy......

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
              Thought we had a David Price showdown.

After the fight Kelvin Price will be victim 27.
              It's funny, but I had a Deontay Wilder sig once. How anyone can still support him to the extent of putting him in your avatar is beyond me. I haven't utterly abandoned him or anything, but the way that the guy has been handled is an absolute joke. JD Chapman style management, literally. Actually, Chapman fought tougher opposition. And let's remember, he was a Stacy Goodman fighter, ffs. Furthermore, Wilder is managed by Golden Boy, ffs.

Makes you think they are just setting him up for a fall. Does he get KO'd in sparring on a regular basis or something? How to explain the horrendous opponent selection? Are they just building him up to 30-0 in order to sacrifice him for a payday?

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                It's funny, but I had a Deontay Wilder sig once. How anyone can still support him to the extent of putting him in your avatar is beyond me. I haven't utterly abandoned him or anything, but the way that the guy has been handled is an absolute joke. JD Chapman style management, literally. Actually, Chapman fought tougher opposition. And let's remember, he was a Stacy Goodman fighter, ffs. Furthermore, Wilder is managed by Golden Boy, ffs.

Makes you think they are just setting him up for a fall. Does he get KO'd in sparring on a regular basis or something? How to explain the horrendous opponent selection? Are they just building him up to 30-0 in order to sacrifice him for a payday?
                Just having a bit of fun with the avatar Nodogoshi, I notice some people can't handle a few lols. Wilder's management either know their fighter has flaws and are taking baby steps or feel that this is the only way to move him in his career.

Wilder has openly said that 2013 will be his year, given he has only been a pro for 4 years, I think next year we should find out if he sinks or swims.

Comment

Just having a bit of fun with the avatar Nodogoshi, I notice some people can't handle a few lols. Wilder's management either know their fighter has flaws and are taking baby steps or feel that this is the only way to move him in his career.

Wilder has openly said that 2013 will be his year, given he has only been a pro for 4 years, I think next year we should find out if he sinks or swims.
                  Nah, no worries. I wouldn't mind it if you are a true supporter, but I think the challenge was valid. Not to make too much of an avatar, just noticed you didn't have so many posts and wasn't sure of your opinions on boxing in general. Again, was just making some points.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                    Nah, no worries. I wouldn't mind it if you are a true supporter, but I think the challenge was valid. Not to make too much of an avatar, just noticed you didn't have so many posts and wasn't sure of your opinions on boxing in general. Again, was just making some points.
                    That's all fine by me and I can't wrong you for thinking I was a noob for following a particular fighter given the amount of posts I have made.

Saying that, who wouldn't mind seeing the young guy succeed, think of what it will do for the sport of boxing.

Comment

That's all fine by me and I can't wrong you for thinking I was a noob for following a particular fighter given the amount of posts I have made.

Saying that, who wouldn't mind seeing the young guy succeed, think of what it will do for the sport of boxing.
                      As I said, I never really abandoned him, just find much to criticize these days.

Comment

Working...
                      X