No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    I already exposed you as a Danny Garcia hater......
    lol...When did that happen? just said like it is. Some of you guys wanna pretend to know something about boxing....and then trying to make Garcia look like the future of boxing with his "lethal left hook". Please name the quality of his opposition and then we talk.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Oh you must be the Lethal Left hook guy...

Besides Maidana how many big punches did Khan fight after Prescott? And we know how Khan survived vs Maidana.

Im willing to bet all your points Matthysse beats Garcia. And he will do it easily.
      Don't try to ride with "Dominibox" as your Robin. I already exposed him on a Danny Garcia thread.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
        I have a feeling Garcia is going to shock a lot of people if this fight goes down. Garcia is a much better fighter than he is being given credit for at this juncture. If he can develop his right hand a little more he is gonna spell trouble for a lot of guys Mathysse included.
        Sound like Al Bernstein

Comment

Are you telling us that being a counter puncher doesn't take timing? Dare you to answer me.
          No... I'm telling you that being a WILD puncher doesn't take timing?
          Where was the "timing" the first three rounds against Khan, before his lucky left hook landed? Dare you to answer me!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            lol...When did that happen? just said like it is. Some of you guys wanna pretend to know something about boxing....and then trying to make Garcia look like the future of boxing with his "lethal left hook". Please name the quality of his opposition and then we talk.
            You must be blind.....

Accuracy?? Timing?? Wow!
            He was getting outboxed by Khan before his lucky "lethal hook"
            This is a hater post.

What quality opposition did Matthysse beat? He lost to washed up Zab Judah and Alexander while dropping them both. Garcia is going to stop Zab Judah and then what is your punk ass going to say? Probably "Zab was shot" but Zab been shot and was when he fought Matthysse. You're a hater son.

Comment

Don't try to ride with "Dominibox" as your Robin. I already exposed him on a Danny Garcia thread.
              Facts against fanboy logic.
              Knocking a paper chin out and an old finished Morales, and Garcia's placed on your sign like a super hero. That's all we need to know!

"Exposed" lmaoo!

Comment

No... I'm telling you that being a WILD puncher doesn't take timing?
                Where was the "timing" the first three rounds against Khan, before his lucky left hook landed? Dare you to answer me!

So, two 4th round KO's with the same left hook called by Garcia is lucky? HATER!!! Talking about what Khan did prior? Khan got annihilated in 4 rounds. You talk about Khan being weak chinned but praise him for getting a couple of good shots on Garcia before getting knocked down 4 times and out of there. You're a hater.

Comment

I just hope Garcia-Lucas gets made so we can stop wondering who wins.....

Comment

Facts against fanboy logic.
                    Knocking a paper chin out and an old finished Morales, and Garcia's placed on your sign like a super hero. That's all we need to know!

"Exposed" lmaoo!
                    But you're praising Khan for getting some good shots in before getting knocked out. Look at yourself. I think everyone on here can pretty much see who you truly are.

Comment

You must be blind.....

This is a hater post.

What quality opposition did Matthysse beat? He lost to washed up Zab Judah and Alexander while dropping them both. Garcia is going to stop Zab Judah and then what is your punk ass going to say? Probably "Zab was shot" but Zab been shot and was when he fought Matthysse. You're a hater son.
                      Wow.... And I'm the hater! Are you sure he lost both fights. I can name you a lot of people who thinks otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                      X