Comments Thread For: Naazim Discusses Garcia vs. Judah, Garcia vs. Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Spot on.

Come on man, we're talking about a toilet paper chin Khan and a shot to pieces Morales.

Hurt someone like Matthysse, JMM, Rios, Alvarado or even Peterson then we can talk about LETHAL. Like I said on another thread, Garcia is the perfect result of perfect matchmaking.
    Who did it to Khan after Prestcott? People were/are raving about Maidana/Matthysse possibly fighting but act like Garcia is no match for Matthysse? Ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      In other words and put frankly, I think it's safe to say the Richardson agrees that Garcia can't beat Mathysse.
      He did not say that or imply it at all. Show me where he did. You're reaching.

Comment

Garcia has the power to end it all. So does Lucas Mathysse. GBP is starting to take pointers from Bob Arum and the good folks over at TRP. They're hiding these fighters from the ones who put their lights out. Hide Garcia from Mathysse for a sec and hide Quillin from GGG for as long as they possibly can.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Who did it to Khan after Prestcott? People were/are raving about Maidana/Matthysse possibly fighting but act like Garcia is no match for Matthysse? Ludicrous.
          Oh you must be the Lethal Left hook guy...

Besides Maidana how many big punches did Khan fight after Prescott? And we know how Khan survived vs Maidana.

Im willing to bet all your points Matthysse beats Garcia. And he will do it easily.

Comment

Now this guy is trying to make Khan look like he's a monster chin, so his "lethal weapon" Garcia looks better. Omg..

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
              That's what i think. Khan was totally outboxing Garcia before that wild left hook. Kudos for Garcia for doing that, but he needs to prove he can do that against a guy like Matthysse or Marquez, If he can do that, he MUST be called the big dog @140.
              I already exposed you as a Danny Garcia hater......

Accuracy?? Timing?? Wow!
              He was getting outboxed by Khan before his lucky "lethal hook".

Comment

Besides Maidana how many big punches did Khan fight after Prescott? And we know how Khan survived vs Maidana.

Im willing to bet all your points Matthysse beats Garcia. And he will do it easily.
                If the fights happen then lets do it.

Comment

lol...Yes he is. Prepare for some of the most ridiculous arguments you'll ever see. "Garcia with boxing skills and TIMING"...

Comment

Now this guy is trying to make Khan look like he's a monster chin, so his "lethal weapon" Garcia looks better. Omg..
                    You're on Danny Garcia's nuts.

Comment

lol...Yes he is. Prepare for some of the most ridiculous arguments you'll ever see. "Garcia with boxing skills and TIMING"...
                      Are you telling us that being a counter puncher doesn't take timing? Dare you to answer me.

Comment

Working...
                      X