Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Khan Made it Personal, I Will Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First big shot a fast powerful welter like Brook lands on Khan he will be on his back and asleep so fast we wont even get to see his famous spaghetti leg shuffle.
    Khan's chin is not even up to the job at Light Welter let alone Welter.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Arum and his boys had no issue robbing Pacquiao who won that fight clearly, they wouldn't think twice about doing it to Brook if the situation called for it.

If you're Arum and you were willing to rob your most popular fighter and cash-cow, why would you have any issue in robbing a guy from the UK who you have no ties with?
      im not saying he would or he wouldnt get robbed. that was just dirks opinion. i was actually saying that iv lost a bit of respect for brook because he turned down a fight for a world title to instead take the easier option and fight in an eliminator for a world title. the position he has found himself in after that fight is the same as where he was at 2 years ago if im not mistaken.

Comment

Arum and his boys had no issue robbing Pacquiao who won that fight clearly, they wouldn't think twice about doing it to Brook if the situation called for it.

If you're Arum and you were willing to rob your most popular fighter and cash-cow, why would you have any issue in robbing a guy from the UK who you have no ties with?
        1. What does arum really have to do with this fight?
        2. Khan is a hometown favorite..Brook would literally have to batter Khan to the point he can't get back up to win a decision over him in the U.K.
        3. GBP just robbed Cano and that's who Amir rolls with..

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
          im not saying he would or he wouldnt get robbed. that was just dirks opinion. i was actually saying that iv lost a bit of respect for brook because he turned down a fight for a world title to instead take the easier option and fight in an eliminator for a world title. the position he has found himself in after that fight is the same as where he was at 2 years ago if im not mistaken.
          Brook's team is in no rush, and now he's right in line for a title shot against Alexander. Not saying it was the best decision, but it makes sense. Alexander is an easier fight than Bradley IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            2. Khan is a hometown favorite..Brook would literally have to batter Khan to the point he can't get back up to win a decision over him in the U.K.
            What?

We were talking about why it was a smart move for Brook to pass up the Bradley fight and focus on the IBF belt instead.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              That's what I was talking about.

He passed up on fighting Bradley, a guy who just got handed his world title via blatant robbery against Pacquiao, which would suggest Brook would have had to KO Bradley or he would also be robbed.

He can now fight for another belt with less fear of being robbed, as well as not being contracted to a bunch of other things from Top Rank. He made the smart decision and one fight later has a better world title fight.

Comment

As good a fight as it would be, i would be pissed off if Kell Brook went for a Khan fight next instead of a world title. Kell's been fighting bums for years but he's finally starting to get somewhere and now he wants to drop all that for a fight with a title-less Khan coming off 2 losses?! It doesn't even mean anything and if he did manage to beat him it wouldn't be much of a shock. He should wait until Khan has built himself back up again so people can get excited about it because right now a Brook-Khan fight really doesn't excite me.

Comment

That's what I was talking about.

He passed up on fighting Bradley, a guy who just got handed his world title via blatant robbery against Pacquiao, which would suggest Brook would have had to KO Bradley or he would also be robbed.

He can now fight for another belt with less fear of being robbed, as well as not being contracted to a bunch of other things from Top Rank. He made the smart decision and one fight later has a better world title fight.
                  Not if Brook is forced to fight in St. Louis. Let's not act like GBP is above shadiness, TR/GBP are two sides of the same coin as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

He done slagged me off!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Most ******ed post ever?

Comment

Working...
                      X