Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Khan Made it Personal, I Will Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    To be honest, you dont know what you are talking about. Lucky? Very funny.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    That's cute coming from you.

Comment

Let these 2 girls fight and lets see who's glass gets shattered first

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        Go and look at the fight again and see him missing with big swinging left and right hooks. Khan was a little to ballsy and thought his chin could handle it, but it couldn't. Garcia didn't even have his eyes on him, he just swung. I thought it looked like an amateur in there, but props to him for making the kill in the end. If khan had kept going in and out and not traded, he would have won it comfortably because Garcia was getting schooled in there. But we'll see the rematch. And hopefully Garcia will fight someone a bit more skilled in the future and you will see.
        I watched it earlier today actually.

Garcia was missing because Khan was fighting an energetic fight (one I very much doubt he'd be able to keep up) and throwing everything he could. He wanted to knock out Garcia and there wasn't much he could do about it except land the occasional punch, before Khan slowed down a little.

He does have very wild looking punches, but again, they were getting more and more accurate (he did get a bit too excited around the end of the fight though).

Basically, if that was an accident punch, how was he landing it so damn often? Hell, how does he land it so damn often?

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          I watched it earlier today actually.

Garcia was missing because Khan was fighting an energetic fight (one I very much doubt he'd be able to keep up) and throwing everything he could. He wanted to knock out Garcia and there wasn't much he could do about it except land the occasional punch, before Khan slowed down a little.

He does have very wild looking punches, but again, they were getting more and more accurate (he did get a bit too excited around the end of the fight though).

Basically, if that was an accident punch, how was he landing it so damn often? Hell, how does he land it so damn often?
          Of course he wouldn't be able to keep up that pace, but I think Khan has proven that he can last 12 rounds against top opposition. Garcia face was already busted up after 2-3 rounds! That shows that Khan was doing well. I'm not taking too much away from Garcia, I actually like the kid (not his father though), but he doesn't have great boxing skill, wasn't an international amatuer and that shows. He caught him with a wild swing which is pretty much criminal in boxing from Khan's point, but it wasn't like it was a well times straight right or a hook. It was a swing, no control and swung whilst Khan was trying to do his thing. I just really believe that Garcia will get exposed against an opponent who's got same skill level as khan but with a better chin. Well, everyone would probably. But I just wasn't impressed with his skill level; a lot more with his power.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
            Let these 2 girls fight and lets see who's glass gets shattered first
            Where has Kell Brook shown to have a glass jaw? And how are either of them girls?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Where has Kell Brook shown to have a glass jaw? And how are either of them girls?
              brook has fought no 1 and khan is a glassed jawed fraud,both are b1tching like 2 little girls put em in the ring and let them fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                brook has fought no 1 and khan is a glassed jawed fraud,both are b1tching like 2 little girls put em in the ring and let them fight
                Yeah cos this is the first time two fighters have talked **** to each other? You're the one b1tching like a little girl.

Comment

brook vs khan would be alright. not really a fan of either, but brook lost my respect. fancy fighting in an eliminator for a world title when he could have been fighting for a world title.

yes he might earn more money in a mandatory position, but im not interested. you fight bradley, take his title if you are good enough and then you make more money. he has had nearly 30 fights, time to fight someone with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    brook vs khan would be alright. not really a fan of either, but brook lost my respect. fancy fighting in an eliminator for a world title when he could have been fighting for a world title.

yes he might earn more money in a mandatory position, but im not interested. you fight bradley, take his title if you are good enough and then you make more money. he has had nearly 30 fights, time to fight someone with a pulse.
                    No you fight Bradley, you take his title and...oh woops you get robbed on the cards and even if you do win, you've signed a arse-load of options with Bob Arum. Uhhh no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      No you fight Bradley, you take his title and...oh woops you get robbed on the cards and even if you do win, you've signed a arse-load of options with Bob Arum. Uhhh no thanks.
                      well thats just my opinion. you dont turn down world title fights for an eliminator. he was also mandatory for the wbo 2 years ago wasnt he? didnt get him anywhere tho. your presuming he would get robbed, its not a fact. there is no guarentee he could even beat bradley.

also ask any boxing fan who they would rather brook fight, bradley or saldivia or whatever his name is.

Comment

Working...
                      X