Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook: Khan Made it Personal, I Will Take Him Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panicchaser View Post
    Kell ain't made u a fan, he's made you an a$$ for believin' his sly li'l escapade so he could dodge an Alexander bullet!!

This ain't no personal vendetta to fight Khan... more like a personal insecurity 'cause Alexander is scary!!

This is the marksmanship of a true dukker!! quakk qukk brook!! Title right in front of your dumb a$$ but your hands are too cold!! better keep em in your pokkets Mr. dukk!!
    It's not like Alexander has a great record with KO's over real opponents! Haha. Kell Brook being scared of Alexander? That's the fight they want! Because it's the easiest fight and Brook will school him easy. Devon 'not the greatest' Alexander.

Comment

I don't see Khan going near Brook unless he has a title. It is too dangerous of a fight for him with not enough reward. Right now after 2 loses on the spin Khan is very vulnerable and Brook would have a great chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Brook is a draw in Sheffield. Khan is a worldwide name. Its apples and oranges. It doesn't really matter what you personally believe. Thats all that counts. Khan can fight a number of names in America and make money. Brook needs Khan to get paid.

Khan would be doing Brook a huge favour to fight him with no title - i.e no real incentive. Im a fan of both guys but thats the truth.
        The more Khan loses, the less of a draw he is becoming. He no longer is trained by a celebrity in Freddie Roach. I love Virgil Hunter, but he is not adding to Khan's commercial appeal, at the moment, to casual fans. He has no titles himself, and due to his latest consecutive losses, he is not a mandatory for any belts either. I concede that his name is a bigger draw than Brook's currently, but Brook is gaining momentum and a fight against him in the UK would potentially get Khan more money than any other fight available to him at the present. Garcia does not feel the need to rematch him. Hatton has some rust to shake off. Peterson is either being linked to Judah or Holt. I just think it's textbook, delusional Khan to snuff Brook because he has no title, when Khan himself has no title as well.

I see where you're coming from, for sure, but we just don't see eye to eye on this one and probably aren't going to.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          The more Khan loses, the less of a draw he is becoming. He no longer is trained by a celebrity in Freddie Roach. I love Virgil Hunter, but he is not adding to Khan's commercial appeal, at the moment, to casual fans. He has no titles himself, and due to his latest consecutive losses, he is not a mandatory for any belts either. I concede that his name is a bigger draw than Brook's currently, but Brook is gaining momentum and a fight against him in the UK would potentially get Khan more money than any other fight available to him at the present. Garcia does not feel the need to rematch him. Hatton has some rust to shake off. Peterson is either being linked to Judah or Holt. I just think it's textbook, delusional Khan to snuff Brook because he has no title, when Khan himself has no title as well.

I see where you're coming from, for sure, but we just don't see eye to eye on this one and probably aren't going to.
          Im not coming from anywhere. Just stating facts. Khan has a much bigger fight in the UK alone with Ricky Hatton. A Kell Brook fight would not come anywhere near making the same amount of money as that fight.

Khan has no title because he lost to another top level fighter in his division. And he's been fighting top guys in his division. Brook has not. Its not delusion. Its just fact that Khan has been operating at a much higher level.

Comment

Im not coming from anywhere. Just stating facts. Khan has a much bigger fight in the UK alone with Ricky Hatton. A Kell Brook fight would not come anywhere near making the same amount of money as that fight.

Khan has no title because he lost to another top level fighter in his division. And he's been fighting top guys in his division. Brook has not. Its not delusion. Its just fact that Khan has been operating at a much higher level.
            He has fought top opposition, yes, but in his latest fights, he has LOST. L-O-S-T. Been STOPPED. Looked BAD.

I already mentioned Hatton, and that he is unavailable at the moment. Brook wants to fight Khan now. Considering Khan's top options are tied up right now, a Brook fight makes sense and would be welcomed by hoards of folks in the UK. Plus, he lost his last two fights, has no title himself, and needs to prove he can still win against top opposition (Brook counts as top opposition as he is a mandatory for a title fight right now) to get another shot at someone who ACTUALLY has a title right now (Garcia, Alexander, etc...).

I, too, am stating facts. We both have stated facts, and we both have our own opinions on Khan's comments. I maintain that him stating he won't fight Brook since he doesn't have a title, when he himself has no title and has lost his last two fight, the latest by embarassing stoppage, is delusional, arrogant, and foolish.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
              He has fought top opposition, yes, but in his latest fights, he has LOST. L-O-S-T. Been STOPPED. Looked BAD.

I already mentioned Hatton, and that he is unavailable at the moment. Brook wants to fight Khan now. Considering Khan's top options are tied up right now, a Brook fight makes sense and would be welcomed by hoards of folks in the UK. Plus, he lost his last two fights, has no title himself, and needs to prove he can still win against top opposition (Brook counts as top opposition as he is a mandatory for a title fight right now) to get another shot at someone who ACTUALLY has a title right now (Garcia, Alexander, etc...).

I, too, am stating facts. We both have stated facts, and we both have our own opinions on Khan's comments. I maintain that him stating he won't fight Brook since he doesn't have a title, when he himself has no title and has lost his last two fight, the latest by embarassing stoppage, is delusional, arrogant, and foolish.
              He lost to Garcia. But he's also beaten many top fighters in his division. Unlike Brook. Its not delusional or arrogant for Khan to expect Brook to at least fight someone top level in his division. Once again, its not an opinion, Khan would be doing Brook a favour by giving him a fight right now.

Comment

He lost to Garcia. But he's also beaten many top fighters in his division. Unlike Brook. Its not delusional or arrogant for Khan to expect Brook to at least fight someone top level in his division. Once again, its not an opinion, Khan would be doing Brook a favour by giving him a fight right now.
                Saldivia was ranked #3 contender and Brook blew him out in 3 rounds. Brook is trying to fight someone "top level" in the division in Khan. Why? Because it is a sense-making fight. Khan is coming off two losses, and Brook just won in very impressive fashion against a top contender. Khan is currently in contending status now himself, and is huge in the UK, where Brook too is quickly becoming a big name there. Brook would definitely benefit financially from a fight with Khan, but so would Khan! And neither have a title at the moment, so unifying is not a reason to not take the fight for either guy. On top of all that, none of the current title-holders are even mentioning Khan right now because he has no title and got stopped in his last fight. Plus, they all have dance partners lined up. Khan still talks as if he is a P4P great in the game right now. He has no title. He lost his last fight when he got knocked silly. He has no right to be arrogant at the moment. He is being delusional, foolish, and arrogant. A fight with Brook in the UK would be a good sense-making comeback fight for him, and would make him a **** basket of money, not just because he is a draw, but because Brook has started to become a draw himself, partially because the UK needs a new hero seeing King Khan has fallen from grace as of late.

Comment

Working...
                X