Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ill just let brandon do the talking for me.......

Comment

I say make this fight happen may 4th at the mgm grand in the undercard of Cotto-
      Alvarez
      I know is wishfull thinking but that would be a hell of a night for boxing and another pr vs mx boxing war
      I say cotto alvarez cause thats a fight i would like to see

Comment

Originally posted by NABALCHI View Post
        I say make this fight happen may 4th at the mgm grand in the undercard of Cotto-
        Alvarez
        I know is wishfull thinking but that would be a hell of a night for boxing and another pr vs mx boxing war
        I say cotto alvarez cause thats a fight i would like to see
        Got damn, now that's a card worth paying good money for.

Comment

Rios would kill Garcia I don't think GoldenBoy would be dumb enough to throw him in with Bam Bam. Garcia Beats a washed up Morales twice and a No Chin Khan and now he's a beast he really hasn't fought anyone else of notice where Rios has fought and beat more fighters of notice! Hell I see people talking down on Alvarado who I think he too would beat Garcia if that fight were to happen, but sadly these fights would never happen!

Comment

Garcia is fast and a better boxer than Rios but something about Rios' style vs what Garcia likes to do makes me think it's a bad fight for Garcia. Same with Josesito Lopez, I would keep Garcia away from both of those guys.

Comment

garcia gets stopped in the mid rounds i just think rios would be to much

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                People acting like Garcia is Floyd Mayweather or something.
                compared to Garcia he is

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  compared to Garcia he is
                  Not as simple as that. Theirs things a natural "technical" boxer like floyd would and could do to keep Rios at bay all night, and not get hit. Garcia doesn't have that type of skill.

No jab. No foot movement. No ability to fight on inside and spin opponent. No in and out movement. No ability to tie up and use old school tactics. No ability to smother him, quick pots shots, and move right back out. So many things Garcia lacks that Rios takes advantage of.

Comment

Rios retires Garcia. Margarito vs Cintron all over.

Comment

Arum won't let any of his fighters get sodomised by Golden Boy fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X