No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
    lmfao that just dumb. Rios doesnt throw on the outside, it all cover and then he bullsrushes on the inside and goes to work LMFAO. If you betting Garcia will counter maybe 2 jabs he will throw on the outside then cool but dont bet the bank on it.
    Brandon also doesnt jab his way in like he should either, so Garcia stayin on the outside aint too dumb at all. Did you think that out before you hit submit reply?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
      People talking about how you need to hit Rios with a ****in mack truck to hurt him lol. What you need to do is not stand directly in front of him all night and trade. If he sees everything coming hes fine. What hurts you is the shots you dont see coming. Alvarado didn't try and set him up for anything. Garcia would walk him into that left hook
      People acting like Garcia is Floyd Mayweather or something.

Comment

i can see rios walking into that left hook and gettin dropped hard.

Comment

What I saw tonight, was a guy that either back pedals and doesn't throw any punches, or stands still, and trades with you. How is he some sort of "outside" counter puncher? That's why i think, if Rios gets at em, it's gonna be long night for Garcia.

Comment

Rios walks through hell and gets to Garcia enough to stop him late in war and FOTY. I'd pay PPV to watch that fight. Fireworks and the buildup, a new star would be born in the post-Pacquiao and Mayweather era.

Too bad we just accept that we will never see it, sad that fights the fans want are pushed aside because two promoters don't like each other. We pay our hard earned money to watch these fights and we never get the fights we want and when we do, we get memorable fights and star making performaces, i.e. Chavez Jr.-Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              Brandon also doesnt jab his way in like he should either, so Garcia stayin on the outside aint too dumb at all. Did you think that out before you hit submit reply?
              I did, what why my reply was something Like what is he gonna counter LOL? did you read my reply before you hit submit reply?

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                People acting like Garcia is Floyd Mayweather or something.
                Not really....but if you wanna talk about boxing skills between the two then yeah it might make him seem like he is lol. Rios cant box worth a dime

Comment

Danny does everything better, sure, but all of Brandons opponents have done everything better than him - so?

He's not a skill based fighter. He wins the war of attrition. Danny doesn't have his work rate or fight at his pace. The better fighter, technically, usually succumbs to these type of things.

Rios could very easily break Danny down, I can see it happening.

Comment

Danny the paper champ gets KOd by Rios

Comment

I'd like to see this fight, If Rios can handle the power, going to be a long ass night for Garcia. FOTY, entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X