Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Decisions Bailey, Wins IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was painful to watch but Bailey's negativity didn't help

Comment

I just don't get,how after all this time Cunningham has not made Alexander any better..It's truly an indictment on him..He looks the same as when I first ever seen him debut...Nothing has got better at all..Fundamentally flawed fighter,and I blame the trainer the most for it...

Comment

The crowd was the best part of this fight. "Boring!"

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          That was a horrendous advert for the sport, boring is not the word.

I still don't see it in Alexander, Brook beats him regardless of location.
          There's nothing to see. Alexander is painfully limited fighter, both skillwise and intellectually.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            There's nothing to see. Alexander is painfully limited fighter, both skillwise and intellectually.
            That's always what I've seen.

Some people would have you believe he's an elite fighter, but I've watched most of his televised fights and am yet to be impressed. Other than being a cure for insomnia, there's not a whole lot there.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              you know a fight stinks when it makes Byrd-Williamson look good by comparison......
              The Byrd-Williamson fight is the fight I've always reffered to as the worst I've ever seen. But atleast those two had (sort of) an excuse because they were friends.... Alexander and Bailey weren't.

Comment

Devon takes on good opponents but he's an awful fighter to watch. The fights are only get interesting if the other fight makes it so.

HBO and Showtime really have to get real and ask themselves whether this is a fighter they want to be showcasing. You know, you see fighters like N'Dam, Olysegun, Proksa come and fight their asses off. And then you've got Alexander, who looks he'll do anything to stop a fight breaking out.

Comment

Devon, will and never shld showcase a fight.. hes a boring fighter to watch, cmon he barely beat Bailey, hows he supposed to beat the top guys in his division.. OH unless he is fighting in St.Louis, like how Lucas Mathyse got robbed .. Even Paula with his pillow hands will beat him...

Comment

Garbage fight. Fuick alexander and his cardinals. GO GIANTS!!!

Comment

This was a boring fight to watch. Bailey didn't throw any punches he was just trying to land that big right hand which he didn't. Alexander didn't impress me either. His left hand lacks power at 147. I thought he was going to use the right hook more.

Comment

Working...
                      X