Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander Decisions Bailey, Wins IBF Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got Brook in that fight if the IBF follows through. It'll have to be held overseas. Alexander has no fans aside from St. Louis and definitely didn't gain any from this fight. If they want the fight to make money. Do it overseas.

Comment

And New!

A KO by Alexander would have been nice, but a win is a win. You can't blame Alexander when a guy(Bailey) set a fu...ng record for the fewest punched in a 12 round fight in decades! Maidana brought his power and came to fight, Bailey wanted to survive and land a KO. When that didn't happen, he shut down, stayed in his shell and made it a boring fight, just like (sic)Clottey did Pacquiao. Congrats champ!

Comment

Devon is a master at stinking up the joint. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hidden View Post
          most boring fight of 2012 and probably 2013...unless alexander or bailey fight again
          True lol I fell asleep watching the fight and woke up glad it was over!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Devon is a master at stinking up the joint. lol
            That is too funny lol Devon seems like a good dude but his fights are horrible to watch lol

Comment

This fight sucks,I also have to say Alexander sucks as well..He has no skill,dude is all talent..Not good footwork does not set his punches well and does not judge distance well..Alexander better stay away from anyone dangerous..He sucks,imho...

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Devon Alexander (24-1, 13KOs) became a two-division champion with a twelve round unanimous decision over Randall Bailey (43-8, 37KOs) to capture the IBF welterweight championship. Both fighters lost a point in the sixth for fouls. Bailey sustained a cut above his right eye in the tenth. Alexander was for more active than Bailey, who spent all night trying to land one big right hand. The scores were

[Click Here To Read More]
                That was a true stinker. Neither looked good. The only good thing to come out of this is that Kell Brook will hopefully beat Alexander and then we'll have a IBF champ with a little bit of skill. Alexander showed once again tonight that he's just not that 'great'.

Comment

Devon was scared to let his hands go even after he ate a few rights and walked through them. Bailey turtled up all night giving Devon the green light to do what he wanted but Devon would either hold or back off. The only time Devon fought was when he got hit but after a few exchanges went back to the BS. I'd like to see him fight a south paw so there isn't as many goofy clashes and tackles....hopefully Ortiz when he gets healthy.

Comment

Fight was very hard to watch.

Comment

That was a horrendous advert for the sport, boring is not the word.

I still don't see it in Alexander, Brook beats him regardless of location.

Comment

Working...
                      X