• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Anti-Duck View Post
    FOTY material. LOL
    Lol, up there with Price vs Harrison!

Comment

Most boring fight ever. I never heard so many boos!

Comment

Alexander really is dull. I hope Kell Brook destroys him for the good of the sport.

Comment

I had no doubt that Bailey would look exactly the same in this fight as in the Mike Jones fight, i.e. terrible (apart from the KO) but I thought after the decent Maidana performance, Alexander would at least show something on his way to a dominant points win. But no, he's still a joke of a fighter. Hopefully Brook stops him and stops his fights being shown on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
            I had no doubt that Bailey would look exactly the same in this fight as in the Mike Jones fight, i.e. terrible (apart from the KO) but I thought after the decent Maidana performance, Alexander would at least show something on his way to a dominant points win. But no, he's still a joke of a fighter. Hopefully Brook stops him and stops his fights being shown on TV.
            I think Brook-Alexander could possibly be as boring.

Going to be an incredible amount of holding.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              I think Brook-Alexander could possibly be as boring.

Going to be an incredible amount of holding.
              Yeah maybe, although I suspect there will be some decent exchanges in that fight. It'll largely depend on Alexander I guess. He spoiled against Maidana and Bailey to diffuse their power. He held Bradley because Bradley was all over him. He fought on the outside against Kotelnik with minimal holding. I'd guess he'll do a bit of both against Brook.

Besides, I've sat through Alexander against Witter, so I can sit through this, heh.

Comment

Cano got robbed

Comment

you know a fight stinks when it makes Byrd-Williamson look good by comparison......

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
                    Alexander really is dull. I hope Kell Brook destroys him for the good of the sport.
                    Brook gonna get robbed in st louis. no way his promotional company wins the purse bid.

Comment

boring fight

Comment

Working...
                      X