No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Hector David Saldivia Card RBR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    SAID OULA AND KELL BROOK ARE THE BIGGEST PUNCHERS IN BOXING! here's the fight that landed saldivia his shot at brook.

That was a great counterpunch he didn't see coming from a big welterweight with very respectable power.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Funny but true. Khan would be too busy throwing to think about getting hit though. Saldivia did exactly what I thought he wouldn't do: he put on the ear muffs and followed Brook's lead.
      I actually wouldn't write Khan off in a Brook fight, his speed is capable of overwhelming certain fighters.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
        Frank Warren?

You mean, Eddie Hearn?
        Yeah, my bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          SAID OULA AND KELL BROOK ARE THE BIGGEST PUNCHERS IN BOXING! here's the fight that landed saldivia his shot at brook.
          No one is disagreeing with you, no matter how they try to dress it up this was an embarrassing mis-match.

Short of Khan or Hatton taking him on, Brook's next fight is away from home in the US against the Alexander-Bailey winner.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I actually wouldn't write Khan off in a Brook fight, his speed is capable of overwhelming certain fighters.
            I would pick Khan by decision, but Brook has enough power to hurt Khan, and has the boxing ability to land. It's possible that the move up in weight will help Khan absorb punishment better.

Comment

• I agree with Froch though.

Kell would definitely check Khan's chin and i'd doubt it would survive the test.

Comment

• Brook has more skill than Khan, and he hits much harder.

Ke knocks him out earlier than Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Brook buries Khan with ease. The guy wasn't very good at 135 or 140 nevermind welterweight.

Everytime hes fought a guy near his own size, hes got whooped. Brook DESTROYS A mere con, it's no 60/40, 50/50 its a 100% FACT!
                  Is brook fighting a fighter his own size if he fights Khan?

Comment

• Originally posted by heihaci View Post
                    BUt he is going to have a big shock when he gets that world title shot IMO
                    Couldn't agree more. I know the cool thing to do is bash on Alexander, but he has kept his own with some great fighters, whether he won or lost those fights.

I think Paulie could give Brook trouble with his boxing as well, his best shot is against Bailey, but all he needs is one shot so who knows.

I love how fast Britain has written Khan off, a year ago he was being called the best fighter in the world by them and now they treat him like a bum. I hate to break it to you, but Khan is should be the favorite to beat Brook because he's the better fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                      Brook has more skill than Khan, and he hits much harder.

Ke knocks him out earlier than Garcia.
                      Can everyone come back to reality? Yes, Khan has a weak chin and Kell has the power to ko him, but he is still a good fighter. Brook does not have more skill than Khan, Khan's speed gives him trouble all night.

God I can't believe I of all people have to defend Khan, I am one of his biggest haters, but come on people lets be reasonable.

Comment

Working...
                      X