Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto's Coach: We Plan To Use Golovkin For Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 fights ago GGG was getting his ass kicked by a shot to **** Ouma and now he will whoop Cotto in sparring? Lmao at this fangirls!

Anyways waste of time, he should had sparred kirkland and Andy Lee.

Comment

Good ****

Trout getting ko

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Realizniguhnit

I just can't see Cotto beating Trout at this point in his career. I give him all the credit in the world for taking on the toughest challenges, but at a certain point, size overcomes skill level. Trout is simply too big for Cotto and If trout fights a smart fight and uses his size there's no way Cotto can win. This is the reason we don't see Floyd jumping at Martinez, because even Floyd knows natural size matters at a certain point.

And which ones are those? I swear people and their myths.
        Other than Pwil, what challenges he did not face? He face the 2 ATG of this era and you still btch about it. You know better than that. You are a Cottard and you know it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          And which ones are those? I swear people and their myths.
          Floyd? Marg? Trout? Bailey? Don't know what planet you live on talking about myths...

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Other than Pwil, what challenges he did not face? He face the 2 ATG of this era and you still btch about it. You know better than that. You are a Cottard and you know it

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            He faced Pac and Floyd. Who else wouldn't face them for the $$$$$? In reality he hasn't really faced the best @ 140/154. He's only fought ONE top 10 154 pounder in the last couple years. Overhyped to the extreme. Yes MYTH!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Floyd? Marg? Trout? Bailey? Don't know what planet you live on talking about myths...
              Trout & Bailey? Serious?

Marg @ 147 yea true G by Cotto. I don't really diss on Cotto's 147 resume that much but overall yea he's hype and doesn't fight anyone like you fanatics claim. You want to know who really fought everyone? Oscar, Holyfield, Trinidad. Those are the ones that fought everyone and not Cotto.

Comment

Trout & Bailey? Serious?

Marg @ 147 yea true G by Cotto. I don't really diss on Cotto's 147 resume that much but overall yea he's hype and doesn't fight anyone like you fanatics claim. You want to know who really fought everyone? Oscar, Holyfield, Trinidad. Those are the ones that fought everyone and not Cotto.
                I never saw Trinidad-Mosley nor Trinidad-Quartey happen. Just saying. I understand your point with Cotto at 154 but who has done anything at 154 anyways? If he fights and beats Canelo, he prolly wont get credit for it cuz I know ppl will bring up the "Canelo" hasnt beaten anybody story.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                  I never saw Trinidad-Mosley nor Trinidad-Quartey happen. Just saying. I understand your point with Cotto at 154 but who has done anything at 154 anyways? If he fights and beats Canelo, he prolly wont get credit for it cuz I know ppl will bring up the "Canelo" hasnt beaten anybody story.
                  He should get credit and anyone that disagrees is truly a hater. Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from at least. Guess from growing up to seeing guys like Oscar & Tito my standards are a little more higher with these new cats because they went beyond it. Trust me I'm close to not being a Canelo fan anymore if he pulls the crap again like he did in fighting Lopez.

Comment

I'm just as big of an Oscar fan as you are. Grew up seeing them both (Tito & Oscar) come up. I still think Oscar won that fight even though many of my fellow boricuas may disagree but TBH, IMO, Tito was gonna KO him in a rematch or beat him clearly. Anyways, If you are this hard on Cotto at 154, then you should be just as hard on Canelo. Even if Canelo has fought maybe a couple more ranked fighters at 154 then Cotto, it still doesnt excuse him of fighting some of these out of weight fights. Your beef is with Cotto fans, I understand but don't let that blind you of the talent that Cotto has. Deffinately not All-Time great but for this era, its a pretty good one and an entertaining one and he can bang with the best of them.

Comment

He should get credit and anyone that disagrees is truly a hater. Thank you for understanding where I'm coming from at least. Guess from growing up to seeing guys like Oscar & Tito my standards are a little more higher with these new cats because they went beyond it. Trust me I'm close to not being a Canelo fan anymore if he pulls the crap again like he did in fighting Lopez.
                      I'm still waiting for your top 5 JrMW list. I gave you two weeks so lets get it going

Comment

Working...
                      X