No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Reportedly Tests Positive For Clenbuterol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    So now the people who were slamming others for saying Berto's was from a contaminated suppliment, are now saying Morales' is from contaminated meat??? Double standard....????

Berto's could have been a contaminated suppliment with so little found in his system. Morales' could have been contaminated meat, who knows??? What we do know is Morales has struggled to make 140 lbs lately and this drug helps you cut weight. It's either true or a pretty big coincidence.
    Yeah, sad thing with all of these cases is that we can't be sure.

Looking at the facts, it seems possible that Morales could've eaten meat that had trace amounts in it without intending to do so.

But at the same time, if you're looking to take a drug to help you lose weight, you'll probably pick the one that allows you to use contamination as an excuse. Hard one to call really.

Comment

For those acting like Morales took a fat loss drug Clenbuterol (Clen) or Amino-alpha-(tert-butylamino)methyl-3,5-dichlorobenzyl alcohol monohydrochloride is one of the most popular performance enhancing drug amongst athletes in the world even though it is not classified as a steroid. First of all it is a strong selective beta-2 agonist/antagonist which is used to help relax the muscles which is very vital for sports. It lowers your heart rate, improves recovery and significantly reduce the negative aspects of the fight and flight responses, increases aerobic activity!!

Comment

Let's wait and see

Totally not dismissing it because if he knowingly used it, he deserves to be punished. But it has caused Mexican athletes problems before because some mexican Chicken and Beef producers use Clenbuterol on their products. Google Mexican national team Clenbuterol and you can see when it happened to them.

As long as there is a proper investigation and he is not falsely accused or it is not swept under the rug if he cheated, I'll be good with it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          List those people please, I always see these type of post but just like a article with no source is just talking out your ass till you list it

He stuggled once and it was in his last fight lol, after gall bladder surgery, let not paint a picture like he always struggle to make weight.
          bring up any damn berto is on steroids post from the summer. You have all the tools to look it up yourself, but unless somebody posts it for you its not true?
          Guess ignorance is bliss
          And pretty much all of nsb crucified berto

Comment

Going to withhold judgement for the time being. Disappointing news, though.

I'm still hating on Berto and Peterson, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
              List those people please, I always see these type of post but just like a article with no source is just talking out your ass till you list it

He stuggled once and it was in his last fight lol, after gall bladder surgery, let not paint a picture like he always struggle to make weight.
              Eric Morales has had a long history of struggling with weight. I'm surprised that ur a fan and u know this.

Comment

2 things...

"In the US, administration of clenbuterol to any animal that could be used as food for human consumption is banned by the FDA."

It's a banned supplement but here in the US we also administer anabolic steroids in nearly all animals entering conventional beef feedlots. Just sayin'

"In the first fight with Garcia in March, Morales failed to make weight. Because clenbuterol is used to burn fat and drop weight, the minor trace will raise a red flag."

Whether he's innocent or guilty, I find it a bit unfair to use this against Morales. The article merely brought the point up, but I guarantee there will be or have already been posters that are nearly convinced he's guilty or would insinuate his guilt because of this.

In my personal opinion, if the trace amount is small it's more likely than not because of contaminated food. But how the **** are any of us going to know, really?

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
                  2 things...

"In the US, administration of clenbuterol to any animal that could be used as food for human consumption is banned by the FDA."

It's a banned supplement but here in the US we also administer anabolic steroids in nearly all animals entering conventional beef feedlots. Just sayin'

"In the first fight with Garcia in March, Morales failed to make weight. Because clenbuterol is used to burn fat and drop weight, the minor trace will raise a red flag."

Whether he's innocent or guilty, I find it a bit unfair to use this against Morales. The article merely brought the point up, but I guarantee there will be or have already been posters that are nearly convinced he's guilty or would insinuate his guilt because of this.

In my personal opinion, if the trace amount is small it's more likely than not because of contaminated food. But how do **** are any of us going to know, really?
                  berto had a trace amount too, if I remember it was such a small percentage that it was consistent with food contamination..... And yet he is branded still as a steroid user while Morales gets the benefit of the doubt

Comment

Why not use the PED that you can blame on food contamination?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      berto had a trace amount too, if I remember it was such a small percentage that it was consistent with food contamination..... And yet he is branded still as a steroid user while Morales gets the benefit of the doubt
                      well that's just their opinion. i was inclined (just an inclination) to believe him (as I am in Morales) when Conte said it was probably a contaminated supplement given the small trace. But at the end of the day, they're both more guilty than they are innocent (at least for the moment for Morales).

Comment

Working...
                      X