Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wonder how Mayweather would do against Rios at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol at these threads damn, i replied on the Cotto vs Rios n i scroll down n see this one lol, lil Floyd stops Rios inside 12 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      You got to get off the nuts to see. Floyd has fought who as dangerous as Rios? When How Long Ago? Cotto? Hatton? OLD Shane? Ortiz? LOL WHO?
      Wow, you just named all of pacs most recent opponents. Guess Rios would be pacs hardest fight too huh and would just overwhelm him with his offense? ****ing douchebag. Your bias runs so deep you don't even see the hypocrisy or ignorance of your post.

Alvarado has defense as good as Mayweather? Wow, along with a great educated jab etc? Mate, I get that you've only just started watching boxing, but have a bit of a think before being such a ******.

Alvarado is a face first, offensive brawler with next to no defense. He tried something different against Rios and got knocked out, because his defense is ****. That's cool though, I can forgive a noob for saying Alvarado has slickness as good as Mayweather. Just don't do it again and stop being such a ****** ok?

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        Honestly I don't think Rios would stand a chance.

He would get badly outboxed and beaten throughout the fight. He's just not skilled/dynamic enough to challenge Mayweather.

Maybe at one point years ago.............a fighter like Rios (JLC lol) challenged him but not today. Floyd has evolved into way too good of a defensive fighter and I think the only people who can beat him are in the higher weights.
        No, no, no. Just no.

Comment

• Compu box record and a hospital visit for the swelling. Though Rios has shown me that he is the toughest MF in boxing period. He's the first guy who gets hit flush repeatedly and its a really part of the gameplan. A very special fighter in a very strange way. But Floyd would be too much to handle.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
            The point is, if you're taking that much hits just because you have a good chin, you're not a smart fighter. There's nothing smart about taking that many hits. Just because it works, doesn't mean it's wise.
            All his fights look like instant replays. I think (as crazy as it sounds) Rios does as much mental damage by taking those shots as he does physical damage with his hands. All his opponents get this pathetic look in the middle rounds as if they are in there with a machine of sorts. Minus Abril he's broken a lot of men's will.

Comment

• lmfao............

Comment

• Is this the pactarts way of justifying Pac vs Rios at WW?

Comment

• well, if you can break through mike alvarado's defense then surely you can do the same to floyd mayweather.

Comment

• Lmao.......

Comment

Working...
                    X