No announcement yet.

I wonder how Mayweather would do against Rios at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anthonyxbased View Post
    I wish you could see the look on my face right now. You are comparing Alvarado to the undefeated, boxing genius, elusive Mayweather. Difference between Mayweather and Alvarado? Legs, movement, speed, accuracy, timing , skill, and strategy. Powder puff punches? Seriously? what a troll
    You got to get off the nuts to see. Floyd has fought who as dangerous as Rios? When How Long Ago? Cotto? Hatton? OLD Shane? Ortiz? LOL WHO?

Comment

Pac-girl, I realize your hatred for Floyd runs deep, but you're really reaching here. Cotto and the version of Hatton that Floyd fought are both vastly superior to Rios and neither seriously challenged Floyd.

As for your question, Rios swings at air all night, Floyd counter beautifully (as always). Floyd wins every minute of every round and wins 120-107 on all cards.

Floyd is an azz hole but his talent in the ring cannot be questioned

Comment

I think Rios would have some opportunity to get some shots in now that Floyd's legs are gone. But for the most part it'd be like Rios-Abril, but then again Rios did win the fight so...

You never know really.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
          Rios will get Gatti'd.
          Yep..this is exactly how it would go

Comment

Floyd would put on boxing clinic.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              It would be an easy night for Floyd. Very easy. Nothing Rios does would work on Mayweather. Remember the Abril fight only one fight ago in which a guy with half decent counter punching skill, good defense and the ability to fight inside without getting hit won basically every single round, didn't get hurt and hardly even got hit much? Well, it would be worse against Mayweather.
              who is abril and what fight was that? we don't follow boxing! we're comparing mayweather's defense to alvarado's right now.

Comment

Pac-Boy, with all due respect, Floyd would fight Rios fight and kill him. He wouldnt even run or box from the outside. He would stand in the pocket and destroy him.

He would land at will while Rios would struggle to land anything. He still was clearly losing to Abril & Alverdo using Floyd's style except they arent nearly as good at it.

Comment

LMAO. when did floyd suddenly become untouchable at 147? When did fantasy win actually meant having them REAL wins? i didnt get the memo

Ill take rios never say die attitude over floyds lazy one fight a year any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    who is abril and what fight was that? we don't follow boxing! we're comparing mayweather's defense to alvarado's right now.
                    I'll take one out of Larryx's book.

But Rios WON the fight.

Comment

Rios wouldn't beat guys like Bradley, Alexander, Peterson, Mike Jones, let alone Mayweather.

Rios vs Matthysse, Maidana, Josesito Lopez are all fights that would be much more competitive. Last time he fought a smart boxer was Abril and he lost the fight. BTW I think Matthysse kills Rios, Maidana knocks him out and Lopez gives him a war.

Comment

Working...
                      X