Donaire would UTTERLY OUTCLASS & possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    so what? if he's prime or not?

who has faced better fighters? donaire or rigo?

dont you think arum wants to build up rigo to more than 11 fights before throwing him in the wolves?
    The bolded is sig worthy, I guess fighting someone in their prime and fighting someone out of their prime coming off losses, it makes ZERO DIFFERENCE to you. Good to know for future reference.

No one is comparing Donaire and Rigo's resumes man, jesus.

Theya re comparing what Rigondeaux has done to what Vazquez Jr and Mathebula had done. Because you defend Donaire for fighting WV2 and Mathebula and than say Rigondeaux hasn't done anything. Even though he beat two Top 10 SBW's in Cordoba and Ramos. Understand????

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?sex=m&...20Bantamweight

Rico Ramos is STILL ranked higher than both Vasquez AND Mathebula.

What now?
      im going to smoke an obscene amount of dro and head over to the strip club just in time for t*tties and tater tots.

Donaire crushes rigo with ease.

good nite fellas.
      Last edited by The Tase; 10-14-2012, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
        so what? if he's prime or not?

who has faced better fighters? donaire or rigo?

dont you think arum wants to build up rigo to more than 11 fights before throwing him in the wolves?
        And here's my answer to your post:
        Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        I bet you Rigo's 11 first opponents have better win/loss ratio than Donaire's first 20 something fights before he fought Darchinyan. So if Rigo's wins are fake what do you say about Vazquez, Mathebula and Narvaez?
        You should read the replies in your own thread that's backfiring big time before replying.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
          http://boxrec.com/ratings.php?sex=m&...20Bantamweight

Rico Ramos is STILL ranked higher than both Vasquez AND Mathebula.

What now?
          And LuciaN Bute was ranked # 8 p4p by Boxrec before his loss to Froch

Comment

another thing i dont get, since rigo "hasnt fought anybody" how is he suppose to, all the "top" guys in the division wont face him. I guess donaire want to wait 2 years when rigo will be 34 until he finally beats someone huh. Nishioka and mathebula were jokes. You keep bringing up the 11 fights thing like rigo just started fighting 5 years ago lol. Only donaire fanboys think rigo isnt worthy of a shot. Obviously he doesnt have the pro resume, but he hasnt been a pro that long

Comment

Well you know I really wish Donaire had your confidence. I wish he felt deep down inside his heart that he would UTTERLY OUTCLASS and possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux. But sad to say judging from what he's been saying and what he told Max tonight I really don't think he agrees with you. He must see something in Rigo that apparently you don't see. And seeing how this is the fighter himself making the excuses I'll take his word over yours. I mean if it was sooooo easy he should just take the fight and earn some easy money shouldn't he? I mean who doesn't want to get an easy paycheck?

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                The bolded is sig worthy, I guess fighting someone in their prime and fighting someone out of their prime coming off losses, it makes ZERO DIFFERENCE to you. Good to know for future reference.

No one is comparing Donaire and Rigo's resumes man, jesus.

Theya re comparing what Rigondeaux has done to what Vazquez Jr and Mathebula had done. Because you defend Donaire for fighting WV2 and Mathebula and than say Rigondeaux hasn't done anything. Even though he beat two Top 10 SBW's in Cordoba and Ramos. Understand????
                This was obvious from his initial post. He says Vazquez was a worthy opponent/good win. While the ones Rigo has beat aren't. So to Donaire fans, coming off of a loss means nothing as long as Donaire looks good.

Comment

The same people b*tching about Donaire fighting someone fans wanted him to (Nishioka) and not getting enough credit from some, are the EXACT SAME people who hate on Floyd for fighting people the fans had wanted him to fight when he did (Mosley and Hatton for example). And the same people saying Floyd avoided Margarito are the EXACT SAME people who excuse Donaire for saying Rigo is too boring, not known enough, doesn't get him excited, and hasn't done enough, in order to not fight him. Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by George Nada View Post
                    Well you know I really wish Donaire had your confidence. I wish he felt deep down inside his heart that he would UTTERLY OUTCLASS and possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux. But sad to say judging from what he's been saying and what he told Max tonight I really don't think he agrees with you. He must see something in Rigo that apparently you don't see. And seeing how this is the fighter himself making the excuses I'll take his word over yours. I mean if it was sooooo easy he should just take the fight and earn some easy money shouldn't he? I mean who doesn't want to get an easy paycheck?
                    BINGO! This is the heart of what we are talking about here. Donaire openly ducked Rigondeaux.

Comment

Rigo HAS fought a couple relevant 122lbers, but he hasn't fought enough. He won't be able to make up for lost time. Marroquin was a decent opponent, but he was a prospect at the end of the day. Arum isn't doing him any favors by putting him in with those kinds of opponents. Who is it gonna be next...Jesse Magdaleno??

Comment

Working...
                      X