No announcement yet.

Donaire would UTTERLY OUTCLASS & possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    Bob Arum has publically admitted that Rigondeaux beats Donaire, even he won't make that fight.
    Source? .........

Comment

• i really don't buy the "donaire is ducking rigo" BS... sure, he is a 2 time olympic medalist... but you know how ridiculous boxing is in the olympics... plus a guy with 11 wins with average competition and no fan base doesn't add to it either...

Comment

• Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
        i really don't buy the "donaire is ducking rigo" BS... sure, he is a 2 time olympic medalist... but you know how ridiculous boxing is in the olympics... plus a guy with 11 wins with average competition and no fan base doesn't add to it either...
        Feel free to watch his fights. None of them are remotely controversial. Not only was he 2 time Olympic Gold Medalist, he was 2 time World Champion, 2 times World Cup champion, Pan Am Champion, etc... He literally won EVERYTHING.
        Last edited by !! Shawn; 10-15-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

• how does big fights works?

many people has been in the forums for a long time and yet they have no idea. They argue for the sake of arguing.

a Nonito-Rigo dance is a big fight.

I am even betting that Rigo would ask more money than what Nishioka got.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            So he is one of the most skilled fighters in boxing, but hes not good enough to get a fight with Donaire?
            LOL, his skills is overrated...even i can be the superduperskillest boxer in the world against my 10 yr. old brother

Comment

• What's funny is when people use the no fan base, not proved enough, not exciting enough excuses, they are literally accepting the most hypocritical excuses ever.

Narvaez: no fan base, not known at all, not exciting at all, never had done a thing at 118 lbs.

Vazquez Jr: not like he has a big fan base or is THAT well known, and never even beaten a Top 10 SBW.

Mathebula: no fan base, not exciting at all, not that well known at all, had one good win over Top 10 SBW Ndlovu. Had a close fight with Caballero.

Rigondeaux: not a big fan base, not that exciting but does produce some good KO's, not that well known. Has two wins over Top 10 SBW's in Cordoba (beat Caballero and should have beaten Sydorenko) and Ramos (beat Shimoda).

Comment

• the difference is record and experience

rigo is at most an amateur and fought amateurs most of his career.

since most people in this forum haven't boxed before they tend to overrate rigo a tad too much and generally are naive about the difference

rigo needs more worthy opponents in his record to even get a shot at the top

i can beat 100 overweight kids in boxing have an 100-0-1 record but that does make me qualified to fight pros on my 12th career fight fighting journeymen.

Comment

• Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
                  the difference is record and experience

rigo is at most an amateur and fought amateurs most of his career.

since most people in this forum haven't boxed before they tend to overrate rigo a tad too much and generally are naive about the difference

rigo needs more worthy opponents in his record to even get a shot at the top

i can beat 100 overweight kids in boxing have an 100-0-1 record but that does make me qualified to fight pros on my 12th career fight fighting journeymen.
                  What's funny though is between Vazquez Jr and Mathebula, they had one win over a Top 10 SBW. Rigondeaux has two in only 11 pro fights.

Comment

• Rigo is boring as hell. I'd rather see Donaire fight someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      What's funny is when people use the no fan base, not proved enough, not exciting enough excuses, they are literally accepting the most hypocritical excuses ever.

Narvaez: no fan base, not known at all, not exciting at all, never had done a thing at 118 lbs.

Vazquez Jr: not like he has a big fan base or is THAT well known, and never even beaten a Top 10 SBW.

Mathebula: no fan base, not exciting at all, not that well known at all, had one good win over Top 10 SBW Ndlovu. Had a close fight with Caballero.

Rigondeaux: not a big fan base, not that exciting but does produce some good KO's, not that well known. Has two wins over Top 10 SBW's in Cordoba (beat Caballero and should have beaten Sydorenko) and Ramos (beat Shimoda).
                      Donaire fought Narvaez after he starched the #1 BW Montiel, that was a stay busy fight, against an undefeated 2 division champ.

WV2 was Donaire's first fight at 122 and he's better than anybody Rigo beat.

Mathebula probably fought for short money. Easy title grab (on paper).

Comment

Working...
                      X