Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donaire would UTTERLY OUTCLASS & possibly OBLITERATE Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to see this fight But HBO has to offer that big money to these fighters. I could see them fighting in 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elotero View Post
      Marroquin would have probably busted up Nishioka. You folks dont know, Robert was a highly decorated US Amateur boxing star. Was scouted by TR at a very young age. His pro career hasnt matched his Amateur success but with the experience he has the kid could fight at the top levels. I think I read somewhere he has a win over Gary Russell as an Amateur too.
      Then he lost to a total scrub on solo boxeo last year. The same scrub got put into a hospital by that Mexican Russian from last weekend's untelevised undercard.

Did you know Mathebula was an olympian? Possibly a better amateur than Marroquin

Comment

• OK Then...FIGHT HIM!

It is that simple, get rid of Rigondeaux, get him out of the way, SHUT HIS MOUTH IF YOU CAN!

He just fought this hyped up dude who they said was the best in the division and haven't lost in 8 years....but clearly that guy haven't FOUGHT anybody in 8 years, all I seen from him was Decent Defense but he had NOTHING OFFENSIVELY!

Rigondeaux is a different story...you know what I am not going to waste my time going back and forth with BANDWAGON FANS who don't know **** about boxing in the first place...

All Donaire Has To Do Is Fight Him! Fans are calling for this fight not just Rigondeaux Fans, give the fans what they want, who the fuk is he going to fight next? ARCE? hahaha

Keep making excuses Donaire! Arum is just doing a good job making Donaire fans believe the HYPE, he made you idiots believe that Mathebula and Nishioka was these great fighters and most of you never heard of these guys going into the fight with Donaire

Marroquin Rocked Rigondeaux Twice...SO? Rigondeaux still dominated what many believe is a damn good YOUNG FIGHTER, one of those guys people will look back and say that guy has improved since the Rigondeaux Fight

These are nothing more then excuses from a Scared fighter and SCARED FANS who don't want to see their favorite fighters lose so they would rather play it safe and have Donaire just avoid fighting Rigondeaux all together
        Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 10-15-2012, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Then he lost to a total scrub on solo boxeo last year. The same scrub got put into a hospital by that Mexican Russian from last weekend's untelevised undercard.

Did you know Mathebula was an olympian? Possibly a better amateur than Marroquin
          mathebula is quite possibly the most underrated fighter at 122. almost NO ONE has looked good or close to spectacular against mathebula (including caballero who was #1 ranked sbw at the time). he's awkward as hell, but the guy fights with a lot of heart and volume. got knocked down and had his jaw broken, but still gave donaire one of his toughest fights in a long time...
          Last edited by Bermuda; 10-15-2012, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            Even Mathebula would have spanked Nishi this past weekend..

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Cordoba was stopped by Dunne over a year and half before he fought Rigo.

WV2... less than a year.
              The point is, Arce is a legit multidivisional champ who was written off too early. Guys like that are capable of rolling back the years, see Morales or Darchinyan. Dunne was never anywhere near that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                rigo just needs to get a high profile win in december and then rigo vs donaire in 2013. donaire crushes rigo imo...rigo's chin wouldn't hold up.
                I agree, Rigondeaux needs a high profile win to get Donaire. Like Vazquez did when he beat Roberto Carlos Leyva, or like when Narvaez came off the biggest win of his career against William Urina.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  mathebula is quite possibly the most underrated fighter at 122. almost NO ONE has looked good or close to spectacular against mathebula (including caballero who was #1 ranked sbw at the time). he's awkward as hell, but the guy fights with a lot of heart and volume. got knocked down and had his jaw broken, but still gave donaire one of his toughest fights in a long time...
                  I streamed Caba Mathebula live, and I had him winning no problem, similar to Macklin vs Sturm except Macklin barely made it out on his feet. So that's 2 times he's given a hard fight to a Ring top 10 p4per, though didn't really come close to beating Donaire.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post

Thats why boxing is great. It doesnt always take fancy pedigree to win fights. Sometimes heart and determination win fights. That was a good lesson for Robert - not to take the sport lightly. And its a shame what happened to Frankie.

I dont know iwho would be the better AM but I can tell you that Robert had a better AM record and had more notable wins as an Amateur than Mathebula.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I agree, Rigondeaux needs a high profile win to get Donaire. Like Vazquez did when he beat Roberto Carlos Leyva, or like when Narvaez came off the biggest win of his career against William Urina.
                      neither of those two guys were donaire's #1 choices.donaire wanted moreno after demolishing montiel, but moreno priced himself out, and mares was scheduled in the rematch against agbeko, so narvaez (two weight world champion, undefeated, and #1 guy at super flyweight) was the one they decided to go with. also donaire wanted nishioka as his first fight at 122, but nishioka decided to take a year break. then there was arce who had just upsetted wv2 to win the wbo title, but arce instead of fighting donaire or remtaching vazquez jr decided to vacate the title and go down to 118 to fight for a vacant title against a guy he already beat. so vazquez jr vs donaire was made for the wbo title that arce vacated...vazquez jr was still ranked top ten in the sbw division at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X