Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
    Never heard of rigo turning down a fight im sure he wouldnt turn down Vic. When he wins all Donaire is gonna say is he fighting my old leftovers. Remember i said this.
    Sounds like somebody at 147 that likes to go on vacation.

Comment

• Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
      Donaire CLEARLY explained it last night he wouldn't be motivated enough to even get up and go train! I much rather see Donaire figth Mares vs Moreno winner, Rigo should fight Santa Cruz, WVII or even the Darchynian before he tries calling out Donaire!
      Oh, cause I clearly remember his saying he couldnt because his vagina was itchy.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
        Oh, cause I clearly remember his saying he couldnt because his vagina was itchy.
        Can't wait for Donaire to KO Rigo.

Comment

• Yes the #4 P4P guy who is #1 in his division is ducking a guy with 11 bouts and no elite fighter on his resume, makes perfect sense. Some people here have mental issues.

Comment

• Whoever thinks that Nonito is ducking Rigo is delusional.
            Rigo needs to prove himself first....build his resume up.
            Why not fight and beat the other guys like Darchinyan,or Agbeko or Mathebula.....that way, when Nonito knocks him the **** out back to CUba, he'll get credit for it.
            Having an 11 and 0 record with a SPLIT decison against Cordova as your best win is not gonna cut it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Yes the #4 P4P guy who is #1 in his division is ducking a guy with 11 bouts and no elite fighter on his resume, makes perfect sense. Some people here have mental issues.
              He's wiping out beltholders with every fight and just stopped the #1 ranked fighter in the division, and people are accusing him of taking easy fights. When and why did the Donaire hate get so bad? It seems like the vast majority of the sight is hating on him today.

Comment

• Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
                Whoever thinks that Nonito is ducking Rigo is delusional.
                Rigo needs to prove himself first....build his resume up.
                Why not fight and beat the other guys like Darchinyan,or Agbeko or Mathebula.....that way, when Nonito knocks him the **** out back to CUba, he'll get credit for it.
                Having an 11 and 0 record with a SPLIT decison against Cordova as your best win is not gonna cut it!!
                You obviously didn't actually watch the fight. Rigo damn near shut out Cordoba (spell his name right). The score cards were shameful.

Comment

• Donaire using a play out of Manny's excuse play book, with lack of motivation, but in this case, Donaire is using it to duck a fighter as oppose to using it as an excuse for getting schooled like in Manny's case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Yes the #4 P4P guy who is #1 in his division is ducking a guy with 11 bouts and no elite fighter on his resume, makes perfect sense. Some people here have mental issues.
                    Man, that Japanese guy was a monster. I couldn't believe how awesome he was and what a challenge he posed for Donaire. Classic war.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                      You obviously didn't actually watch the fight. Rigo damn near shut out Cordoba (spell his name right). The score cards were shameful.

even if he K0ed CordoBa( happy now, miss?), he still doesn't deserve a Donaire fight..
                      Common now..
                      Who the **** is COrdoba?? I'm surprised Rigo only won by a SD .
                      Even a drunken Bernard Dunne was able to KO him.
                      Like I said, Rigo needs to build his resume up so it'll be much more sweeter for Nonito when he knocks him out.

Comment

Working...
                      X