Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprise, surprise, Donaire continues to duck Rigo. .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Grimm
    then why did donaire fight navarez,and that african bum?
    Low risk, low reward.
    Rigo is high risk, low reward.

Do you even read my posts?

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
      of course if the smaller fighter is fighting plodding, face first come forward fighters. Nonito is not that. Nonito is a bigger version of Rigondeaux except with a better resume.

If both fighter are great boxers, the bigger fighter will win.
      Donaire isn't a better boxer than Rigo. A technician who is just as gifted athletically can keep all fun stuff Donaire likes to do to slower opponents in check.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        No, it's not a better fight. It's a better chance for Nonito to continue padding his record and avoiding Rigondeaux.
        to me, it is. he has better resume compared to rigondeaux

Comment

I dont care who would win between Rigo-Donaire but its a fight I would love to see. Right now, Donaire is showing he doesnt want the fight and is using total # of fights as an excuse not to fight. First he said "he priced himself out" and now he is saying this. This is starting to remind me a bit of the Juanma and Celestino thing a few yrs back.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            of course if the smaller fighter is fighting plodding, face first come forward fighters. Nonito is not that. Nonito is a bigger version of Rigondeaux except with a better resume.

If both fighter are great boxers, the bigger fighter will win.
            They are nothing alike...

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
              to me, it is. he has better resume compared to rigondeaux
              Because résumés do the actual fighting. Got it.

Comment

Donaire should just fight Rigondeaux and get it over with.

I'd rather him fight Mares-Moreno winner as they will be the best 2 fighters in the division but I'll happily settle for second best.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                  Donaire isn't a better boxer than Rigo. A technician who is just as gifted athletically can keep all fun stuff Donaire likes to do to slower opponents in check.
                  This....

Donaire knows the Rigo just turned 32, he is gonna try and wait him out in age just like Floyd is doing to Pacquiao.

Comment

For every other fighter this would be considered SERIOUS DUCKING but with Donaire people actually Defending his FLIP FLOPPING EXCUSES as to why he won't fight Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
                      rigo might be a slightly better boxer in terms of a classical style but the point is Donaire is much bigger than rigo and no slouch himself in the boxing dept. Rigo's slight edge as the better boxer wont be able to offset donaire's advantages in size, power, chin, and athleticism.

Comment

Working...
                      X