Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      Translation, u don't know what ur talking about clearly and u should do us all a favor n shut up. As usual. Lmao. And nice Salvador Sanchez sign considering u didn't know Jack **** about him.a month ago
      Excuse me? What do you know about me and my boxing knowledge? Show me any post on here of me asking ANYTHING about Salvador Sanchez. Glad to see my posts are getting people such as yourself worked up .
      Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Stupidity unfortunately runs rampant on this site.
      Wowzers... You went thru all the trouble of finding those quotes or you be saving quotes on notepad? The love is strong for Mayweather huh?
      Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 10-12-2012, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Don't even know why people are taking fighthype seriously. The site clearly has a "Floyd can do no wrong" agenda. How is that even possible? Floyd can do no wrong? I'd rather root for Arum than Floyd. I would agree they're both snakes, though.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
          you don't know? lol. now everyone knows where Floyd got the ideas of 100 mil and 100% ppv.

dudes a fraud and just as much of a snake you all say arum is.
          why did floyd talk 100 mil and 100% ppv after this letter? Oh no he didnt. MAJOR FAIL at trolling

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
            Don't even know why people are taking fighthype seriously. The site clearly has a "Floyd can do no wrong" agenda. How is that even possible? Floyd can do no wrong? I'd rather root for Arum than Floyd. I would agree they're both snakes, though.
            50 gave his side of the story on the radio, now Floyd gave his. The truth is probably somewhere in between both of their stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
              So what is the implication here? No, really I want to know.
              IMO that means its a lot of games being played and nobody but those really involved know the 100% truth. If that letter was wrote while PBF was in jail and PBF and 50 supposed to be at odds. Why would they be at the BET Awards together smiling and having a good time which was taped 2 weeks ago? Why would PBF allow that letter if its real to be put out if things are all good between them? Just seems strange that they hanging out but stuff like this is being released to the press for the world to see.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                Stupidity unfortunately runs rampant on this site.
                damn dude what you go back to quote posts in other threads? What a loser

Comment

Look at Gamboa's career. The poor guy was led to believe Floyd would do a fantastic job in propping up the guy's boxing career. In reality, not everyone makes it. You can be the best in the sport, but if you don't have the likability factor, the charisma, the swagger, etc., you'll always end up as the fighter whose fights fans love streaming for free. Which means little money.

Sometimes staying where you are is far better than the alternatives out there. There's a proper time to move somewhere. I mean, come on, you don't really think Floyd would give better money offers for his boxers than the other promoters out there, do you?

Comment

damn, fifty tapped that ms.j phat ass no doubt. dirty dude.funny how $ does to people. the shiet on money will be fifty's next lane towards accessing cash flow...

Comment

• Originally posted by tredh View Post
                      IMO that means its a lot of games being played and nobody but those really involved know the 100% truth. If that letter was wrote while PBF was in jail and PBF and 50 supposed to be at odds. Why would they be at the BET Awards together smiling and having a good time which was taped 2 weeks ago? Why would PBF allow that letter if its real to be put out if things are all good between them? Just seems strange that they hanging out but stuff like this is being released to the press for the world to see.

Those two get along so well. In all seriousness people need to understand that people are capable of distinguishing between their personal and professional relationship with someone.
                      Last edited by FeFist; 10-12-2012, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X