Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

50 cent, tommy summers, and their failed attempt to break up mayweather and al haymon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    hah, TMT wanted to bring Mayweather to the freaken Silverdome according to that letter. Shows the type of promoter they would end up.
    lol...I noticed that too. The Silverdome, Astrodome and Superdome in New Orleans??? That right there shows how little knowledge they have of the business of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
      My question is what is GBP and Al Haymon going to do for Floyd when he retires? Lets be real, he is declining in his abilities, I mean just go watch the Ricky Hatton fight then go put on the Cotto fight, and the decline is obvious. He has to start focusing on life after boxing, I can't say that I agree with you guys that he shouldn't have followed on 50 Cent's plan, he needs to build something for himself so that he will still have a stream of income after he retires. Otherwise he is going to go the path of Ali, Roy Jones, etc by having tostick around for too long. He has 2 years left at most, he should be using this time to build his company up to support himself upon his exit from the sport. Sadly, i think Floyd has a bit of an employees mentality and probably doesn't have the business sense to see this.
      I know he really start to show his decline getting hurt and a bloody nose in the emmanuel burton fight. He didn't move around like he normally does and it shows his legs going. He should have retired then, he's been on a big decline imo. (Just for your opening)

Floyd has always had the mentality of making money for himself. If he feels he can do alright doing his own thing, without the help of others he will. I think it's more 50 wanting to make money off Floyds name than Floyd making a bad business call. Maybe those SK energy shots arent selling well?

Either way it works out this isn't going to be pretty. What good at this point and time would it have done to sign with 50? That wouldn't have helped get pac-may done, because the biggest beef is arum-floyd in that. They'd still both be involved. Whatever happens happens I'd like to see a response from 50 on this, though I'm not sure I'd hold my breath.

Comment

can someone explain wtf 50 cents doing promoting boxing.. guy is richer than floyd.. why dont he do what he does best.. promoting music, or concerts or endorsement..

Comment

like i said before 50 was just trying to get some easy money off of floyds career

Comment

Two things if they have not yet been mentioned,
            1 who is Tommy "smalls" Summers?
            2. Wgoever he is, you can tell hes a ahady fella when he sends you proposals for career and life altering career moves and choices written in sharpie and what appears to be a paper bag instead of typed or at least a proper stationary

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post

50 cent = illuminati

Hes there to neutralize Mayweather - meaning get him his first lose - break him
              Find a dictionary as fast as you can.

Comment

love the Sharpie letter

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
                  Thank you I knew i saw them in the audience standing by each other
                  So what is the implication here? No, really I want to know.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    People should read the article. They have pictures of the letter that Summers sent to Floyd. It's about supposedly GBP and Haymon are keeping money from Mayweather. I don't know to be honest.

But it looks like Floyd and 50 falling out over trying to make the Pac fight was bulls**t. It was like I, and others, said along.....50 wanted Floyd to stop woring with Golden Boy. The Haymon thing is surprising though.
                    you don't know? lol. now everyone knows where Floyd got the ideas of 100 mil and 100% ppv.

dudes a fraud and just as much of a snake you all say arum is.

Comment

I can't take articles from Fight Hype serious.

Comment

Working...
                      X