No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka Ready: I am The Best in This Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
    Dude please get out of here. Nishioka is THE CHAMP regardless of his age. Canelo is only 21 and you want him to fight fighters who won't fight him. So get out of here with you nosense man!
    And you said i want canelo to fight ppl who wont fight him?..i understand he is only 21 but he is a belt holder...his duty is to fight contenders or champion not old ppl or small old ppl..and man open the eyes...everybody want to fight him..if he or his promoters are afraid to fight a top 5 @ 154 at least he should vacate the belt and go to fighy flyweights....at 21 Lara was alredy olympic champion..

Comment

I'm rooting for Nishioka and Alvarado on Saturday. Hope both of my boys don't lose. Two great fights. Nishioka will be a tough test for Donaire regardless of what happens. Same goes for Alvarado and Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
        The only way that rigo can fight better opposition is if he kidnap donaire.
        DUMB statement! Whats keeping Rigo from going after the champions at, above, and below his division and all the contenders? I can name 10 guys he could fight that are WAY better than Merroquin.

Comment

Excited for this fight,
          Good that Nishioka waited, time off can be a good thing.
          He will be a little rusty but once he gets into a rhythm it could be a long night for Donaire.
          I expect Nonito to win but won't be surprised if Nishioka wins.

Comment

Its not Saturday yet???

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              DUMB statement! Whats keeping Rigo from going after the champions at, above, and below his division and all the contenders? I can name 10 guys he could fight that are WAY better than Merroquin.
              Why he would have to go above of below to fight champion?..because the one in his own division who share the same promoter won't fight him?...that's just ****k up..

Comment

I got donaire by late ko

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Why don't you wait to call Nishioka an average fighter until after Saturday. I think this fight is going to be very competitive. And as of right now, there is absolutely no reason to rate Mares or Moreno over him. Keep in mind, Nishioka is just as motivated for this fight as Donaire is. He is not going to show up ill-prepared. We'll all find out Saturday night.
                  Why dont you wait until after Saturday to give Nishioka all this credit?

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    not really..marquez won like 3 rounds at best. nishioka showed good defense, good movement, good speed and timing, good heart, decent power, etc. against marquez. even in the later rounds nishioka was especially dominant. nishioka is rightfully the #1 guy in the division. plus he hasn't lost in 8 years and is the real WBC sbw champ. this is a very credible opponent for donaire..just because he's 36 doesn't automatically mean he is over the hill. guys like jmm, martinez, hopkins, etc. show that age don't mean much at all.

that's true....
                    You really comparing Nishioka to JMM, Hopkins and Martinez? LOL.

How is Israel Vasquez doing after his 4 wars with Marquez?

4 wars with Vasquez and a tough fight with Juanma, how much do you think he had left for Nishioka?

You guys are really overblowing the Marquez W. And that fight was over a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
                      You really comparing Nishioka to JMM, Hopkins and Martinez? LOL.

How is Israel Vasquez doing after his 4 wars with Marquez?

4 wars with Vasquez and a tough fight with Juanma, how much do you think he had left for Nishioka?

You guys are really overblowing the Marquez W. And that fight was over a year ago.
                      i'm not comparing nishioka to jmm, hopkins and martinez in terms of greatness or accomplishments. i was giving examples of fighters who have showed that age doesn't necessarily mean anything in terms of determining whether a fighter is truly over the hill or not. nishioka is 36, but that doesn't mean he is shot to ****. he might be past his prime but he isn't shot.

also i'm not overblowing his win against marquez. what i'm trying to point out is that he hardly struggled against marquez. marquez won like 3 rounds at best and was getting pummeled in the later rounds. just because he didn't get the KO don't mean too much. nishioka still showed good speed, good movement, defense, timing, etc. against marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X