No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nishioka Ready: I am The Best in This Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
    Why don't you wait to call Nishioka an average fighter until after Saturday. I think this fight is going to be very competitive. And as of right now, there is absolutely no reason to rate Mares or Moreno over him. Keep in mind, Nishioka is just as motivated for this fight as Donaire is. He is not going to show up ill-prepared. We'll all find out Saturday night.
    i did that after the marquez fight,he looked avg against a finished fighter in marquez,someone here said marquez won like 3 rounds and nishioka showed heart and what not,yeah but i think someone who is great would dominate a shot fighter like marquez is,i think he's ok but not what he used to be,right now i consider mares/moreno better than nishioka,i'm not talking about what they have accomplished just the present and those guys are just younger,stronger,in their prime

Comment

I want to see a good fight between these two may the best man win.

Comment

Donaire like to take ppl from retirement..two out of his last four were about to get retired...i m finding similitudes between him and canelo often this year..

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
          Donaire like to take ppl from retirement..two out of his last four were about to get retired...i m finding similitudes between him and canelo often this year..
          So who has Rigo faced? His opposition has been below par compared to Nonito's.

Comment

Well he better fight like he the best because Donaire hits haaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
              Dude please get out of here. Nishioka is THE CHAMP regardless of his age. Canelo is only 21 and you want him to fight fighters who won't fight him. So get out of here with you nosense man!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Well he better fight like he the best because Donaire hits haaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrdddddd!!!!!!
                Guess you haven't heard but Nioshika hits hard too!

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
                  Dude please get out of here. Nishioka is THE CHAMP regardless of his age. Canelo is only 21 and you want him to fight fighters who won't fight him. I So get out of here with you nosense man!
                  I m sorry but the champ of what?..what belt that he have to make him champion..what top ten 122 did he fight to be in that position?

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
                    So who has Rigo faced? His opposition has been below par compared to Nonito's.
                    The only way that rigo can fight better opposition is if he kidnap donaire an put him in a closed ring were he can't run and beat the ***** out of him..

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      Tell that to wilfredo Vasquez jr..a guy coming of a ko lost against arce whom donaire couldn't ko..or the smaller narvaez who came out clean from that fight..or mathebula..let's see..i think were all his 122 lb fights..he hasn't ko anybody @ ..

Comment

Working...
                      X