Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao vs. Rios or Alvarado on 4/20 is Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
    Knew you were a biased poster at heart.

Yeah only list Manny's mishaps and NONE of Floyds, like a good boy.

Don't forget, Manny said he'd fight Floyd on May 5th at the MGM Grand if Floyd offered 50/50. What did Floyd end up offering? Something like 0% PPV?
    I said Floyd went back on the cutoffs and the money, but so did Manny. Prior to January 2010, Manny said he'd have no problem testing at all. He then would have problems with it by the time January came around. He then agreed to it in June/July, and Floyd said till fight day. Then the whole clock thing went down and Margarito blew the whistle on Arum's intentions.

And Manny then said in December 11' he'd take less money to make it happen, which changed in January 12'. But Floyd could have agreed to 50-50 like they did 2 years earlier, but he didn't.

So both have played big rolls in it not happening. And this whole thing with Manny now saying again he'd take less money, it happens after he signs to fight someone else. That's an undeniable fact man. He could have said that back in January, just like Floyd could have agreed to 50-50.

Comment

• this news was just posted today and already has close to 200 replies..lol wow...

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
        As if that wasn't enough Mayweather called Pac, and said you can get $40 mil guaranteed but just no 50-50.
        The same thing that happened to the 50-50 Floyd originally agreed on. THEY changed their minds. Both have used their egos to put obstackles in the path of a fight, something your little mindless rant failed to show. And yes, cry all you want but Floyd is marked by the Boxing public as having played a role in the fight not happening and that will be remembered in Boxing history.

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          you have foot in mouth problems mang

Look Mang,, you were right Jr did fight Ricky Hatton and RAN from him until after exasperation from the Refs fair but firm constant interference Ricky took to bull rushin and ran into a check hook while Jr was hurrying to get out of the corner.

PAC DESTROYED HATTON

JMM was the man at 130 jr lightweight and lightweight when JR said he wouldn't turn down a challenge,,,,made JMM come up in weight , then cheated on the weight coming into the fight,,why ? we know why , he had a gliche in the mind and was wanting to MAKE SURE HE WON.

By the way,, Jr has been challenged since then and he has turned down fights.

He lies to much for me to like him. He said he takes on all comers ,,,LMAO !!

Just for one, here he is the 154 champ and Sergio has stated he will break his bones and wants him in the ring, what does JR do? LMAO

HIDES !!!!!!

Due to one so-called elite named May JR Pac has destroyed all the top WW elites in the game and fought many his size !

IF you know anything about boxing you know his weight would be 140 at the most but because he likes to eat and feel better and because no WW can beat him he fights at that weight but comes in at 145 fight night

Pac is the greatest fighter of this era.

Pac has fought and proven himself in the ring with Hall of famers more than anyone I know of today.

Pac has been exonerated from the liars and defamers concerning PED's

Pac is ready , stays ready, will fight May JR at the drop of a hat, will drop his own hat, but chickenweather is buzy hiding

and you take up for that fool ??????
          False. Here's some facts for you.

Manny's beaten 3 WW's that were currently in the Top 10 when he fought them. Cotto (#3), Clottey (#5), and Mosley (#5-6?). Cotto was a very good win, and Clottey was a solid win. Mosley was an awful fight, shouldn't have even been in the Top 10 after losing to Floyd and drawing with Mora.

Floyd's beaten 4 WW's that were currently in the Top 10 when he fought them. Judah (#5), Baldomir (RING Champ), Mosley (#2), and Ortiz (#2).

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            this news was just posted today and already has close to 200 replies..lol wow...
            to bad its a majority negative or about floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              to bad its a majority negative or about floyd
              Does it really bother you that much that a Pacquiao thread has over 200 replies?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Starz20;12595555]Let me educate you QUOTE]Yes, in fact, we all thank you on educating us on just how biased you are and how deep your head is up Mayweather's rear. Thank you, pure enlightened now. Get a clue. Both sides (Pac/Floyd/Arum) have been in an ego-driven power-play for over 2 years and have thrown roadblocks left and right and if you cannot see that, you have the IQ of a dead Rat.

Comment

• I'd love to see someone defend this. HORRIBLE pick for a next fight. Neither of these guys are worthy of it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by subhuman View Post
                    Don't forget, Manny said he'd fight Floyd on May 5th at the MGM Grand if Floyd offered 50/50. What did Floyd end up offering? Something like 0% PPV?
                    He also said he agreed to drug testing. He also said he'd take the lesser share just to make the fight happen. He also said he wore the wrong socks...

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      I'd love to see someone defend this. HORRIBLE pick for a next fight. Neither of these guys are worthy of it yet.
                      tell me about it i wanted the winner of alvarado/rios too fight danny garcia despite gbp vs top rank

Comment

Working...
                      X