Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Kicking Mayweather's Ass, His Career, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agreed 100% Demarco will get an ass whopping.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      The "win" against Ponce was the writing on the wall with Hairbrush. He ain't making it 43-0. Enjoy and endulge the spotlight and Mayweather comparisons while you can, Broner, because you aren't the next Money May or Iron Mike.
      Not necessarily. Although I see the concern. That's a fight he should have won handily considering the hype he gets. But not everything works so simply in boxing.

But I agree that he is no way near Mayweather or Tyson and won't be 43-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Is this Demarco guy any good?
        He's pretty good. Tall with a big reach. Should be good. That being said, I really like Broner more by the day. If Floyd's mouth was that big he would have been in the money much faster. Good job Adrien.

Comment

Well at least Adrien distanced himself a bit from Floyd's nuts...good to see he thinks he could take Floyd if they fought...

Hopefully Broner takes the fights we want to see...

Comment

Though im somewhat a fan.......one thing adrien and other american-black boxing fans or shall i say boxers cant get right is that you can't generate based on ethnicity alone, that wont cut it.

you have to have a country fanbase behind you, and american fans are kinda funny in that department in not supporting it's fighters.. you think it TIM BRADLEY was a icon he'll get fan support in the philipines? Hell NO! (In america its more so based on race or ethnic groups..since this country is very diverse and others are not as diverse with other country cultures), like mexico, puerto rico, great britain, poland, etc etc

Comment

Broner - mayweather 24/7 would be the goat of 24/7s

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                So then whats all this business about him being "taylor made" for Broner that other people are talking about?
                They're saying that, because they know Broner is going to kick his ass and want some kind of excuse in place for his victory. They don't want to give Broner any kind of credit for this win because they are haters. Plain and simple.

Comment

I really don't know what the hell Broner is talking about. I mean, he is good and i like his confidence but to compare himself to a 23 Mayweather is ****ing crazy. To be fair, i went to youtube and watched some videos of Broner to remind myself about his skills then i looked at some old Floyd videos and the **** isn't even close. Every damn skill you can think of Floyd does better. Floyd has better head movement, foot movement, better right hand, better jab, faster hands, better instincts, better counter punching.

Comment

Originally posted by bobgyro
                    Please let someone KO this ****** big mouth Broner in a devastating manner and humiliate this boxing pimple: Please let it happen quickly.
                    And this is exactly why Broner will be a very rich man in the future. Because of people like you that fall easily into the little trap he has set up to make you want to see his fights, because you want to see him lose.

Comment

kicking mayweather's ass?

anyone who has ever seen broner knows that should read LICKING mayweather's ass

Comment

Working...
                      X