Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Kicking Mayweather's Ass, His Career, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off Demarco is a pretty good fighter, not fair nor decent! He was not giving Valero problems in the beginning, thats why he purposely elbowed Valero in the second round and Valero had to go tasmanean devil on his ass. That fight was 2 and a half years ago, Valero at that stage of his career was being groomed to fight Manny son that will tell you what Demarco was up against and he lasted till the 10th against a monster. I think Linares has more pure boxing skill than Broner, his chin and face just didn't hold up, and roach was all wrong for Linares. That being said Demarco was losing to linares but never gave up, applied the pressure and stopped him, this is going to be a tough fight for Broner, I recognize his skills / talent, i just think him and his team are underestimating boxing in general - Floyd has fought more championship fights than Broner has normal fights, we have seen (though not very often)floyd Dazed, hurt, staggered, take a knee (Costillo 1 and against zab judah) make his adjustments and dominate, floyd does not take the sport for granted, Broner has a bright future, but if he stays this reckless he will be served a right cross of humble pie - he can beat Demarco, but his approach is all wrong, Demarco is still very young, a lefty, and can crack broner is only 23, now is the time to test his 0 - if they can't dish him a loss by 27 / 28 - its a wrap. Just like what brother Naaz said about Ward, the time to catch him was when he was figuring out the professional game, now that he has evolved its a wrap....

Comment

I love how to some DeMarco isn't a step up or isn't a good fight. DeMarco is the #1 LW in the world, coming off two very good wins. I'd like to see Broner fight DeMarco, Burns, and than either Gamboa/Bogere-Abril/Vazquez, than jump to 140.

Comment

Floyd at 23 with his legs and handspeed would make Broner look bad. AB is a good talent and I believe that in the next 3-5 years he'll be on everyone's P4P list. But A young Floyd who Smoked Diego Corrales, Broner would probably get cooked inside of 8 rounds. Cmon son!

Comment

The only similarity to Broner and Floyd is the shoulder roll. Broner doesnt have the movement that Floyd had at 23, Floyds jab, Floyds speed, or Floyds defense. Broner is good and I like him but hes not close to Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by lightweight12 View Post
            Broner is a reject I mean he's good but he ain't all that he had trouble against ponce who isn't an a level fighter. I feel he will have trouble with demarco too. besides wheb Floyd was 18-28 he was ubtouchable besides the castillo fight. He was faster more aggressive a world champ and climbing weight. I have to disagree floyd was better in his prime mr broner
            u ever heard of styles make fights? smh

Comment

DeMarco is fair, not good enough

Parris duke: I have to disagree with you DeMarco lacks heart. It doesn't make a difference if he has a belt, there are so many alphabet belts to go around for anyone. There are so call Champs that are not, but actually chumps.

Comment

Imao when he said he has the mind of a 45 year old.

Comment

I wonder what he went to jail for. Shouldnt the info be available since he was over 18?

Comment

Originally posted by Driver View Post
                    Humility goes a long way sometimes... Something this kid has none of.
                    He will learn like other arrogant fighters who fall hard. He has some screws loose to even mention a Billion dollars even though he was joking. His sense of self worth is way past pompous.

Comment

The "win" against Ponce was the writing on the wall with Hairbrush. He ain't making it 43-0. Enjoy and endulge the spotlight and Mayweather comparisons while you can, Broner, because you aren't the next Money May or Iron Mike.

Comment

Working...
                      X