Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner on Kicking Mayweather's Ass, His Career, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I WANT THE VIDEO! Did any site record this??
    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 10-11-2012, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Did he really wear a jacket with the word "******ed" on it?

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Is this Demarco guy any good?
      Yeah he's pretty good.

Comment

They wanted to give him 85 years?

Gee I wonder what his crime was.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          I love how to some DeMarco isn't a step up or isn't a good fight. DeMarco is the #1 LW in the world, coming off two very good wins. I'd like to see Broner fight DeMarco, Burns, and than either Gamboa/Bogere-Abril/Vazquez, than jump to 140.
          Totally agree. 3 fights. 3 wins then move up to 140.

Comment

Money wud shyt on dude!!! and his skill are good but if gamboa got his weight up im taking gamboa over himm

Comment

As long as he backs it up, I don't care about the trash talking, why should he stop doing what he is doing when it has people talking about him regardless if it is good or bad

He is one of the most talked about up and coming fighters in boxing today and he haven't even fought in a big fight yet

Comment

Broner is way to much man just STFU and fight someone at 140 after you beat DeMarco. So you realize your not even on that level yet Broner your cashing checks you can't cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Is this Demarco guy any good?
                  Damn, lmao!

Comment

bookmark this for when demarco smashes him

Comment

Damn, his ass is crazier than I thought. Wasn't expecting him to call out Floyd like that.

I say Floyd taxes him in 2014 though. This could be Ali-Holmes in the making.

Holmes caught Ali when he was on his way out. Holmes simulated Ali's fight style and personality out of the ring. Gladly, Holmes never got the credit he thought he should've gotten for beating the old Ali.

We'll see if history has the opportunity to repeat itself.

Comment

Working...
                      X