Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carjackers Starched By Amir and Haroon Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Khan brothers could put the police force out of business. At the very least the mayor should give them key to the city for their heroic acts of defending the public from criminal thugs.

Comment

The suspects were later identified as six Paulie Malignaggi's.
      I was wondering how Khan didn't get knocked out.

Comment

hmmmm i think its a bit exaggerated but it depends on the type of criminal it was really ?

if it was real hardened career criminals I don't think it would of played out like this , and they would of had more weapons than a little bat lol i think the khan brothers would of got sliced up or beaten to a pulp !

same if they were good sized men , 6 foot and up, 200 pounds plus, i dont think they could knock them down like flys one after another very unbelievable !!

6 drugged up 17 , 18 year olds ! out of there depths , or 6 drunken young lads on a night out ................... its possible !

but lets face it the fact that no police reports were even filled out tells you all you need to know !

massively exaggerated imo

Comment

Tried slapping him & grazed his lip, must be gutted knowing if it was only 1" lower he'd of been driving away in a 100k Range Rover.

Comment

Damn haters really always gonna hate.

Comment

Amir must have hoped for a day like this or dreamed about it. The opportunity to use your skills and lethal weapons which you normally cant use on the general public but it must be tempting you can harm someone if you wanted to.

This car jacking was the perfect excuse to. Amir can tick that off his to do list now.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
                With his younger brother Haroon fighting alongside him, former 140-pound champion Amir Khan fended off six miscreants who were attempting to steal his £100,000 (roughly $160,400) Range Rover early Monday morning.

“These guys tried to jump Amir and his brother but they picked on the wrong blokes,” one witness told The Sun.

After a night out in Birmingham, England, the two Khans approached the automobile when the group of aspiring carjackers impeded their exit with a 4x4.

“They parked their car in front of the Range Rover,” the witness continued. “At least one had a cosh (a heavy stick used as a weapon, e.g., a billyclub or crowbar). One slapped Amir and clipped him on the lip but Amir pulled back and knocked him out cold.” [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

How will this be reflected on Boxrec?

Comment

I don't think the story is 100% either but why are people getting so worked up over this? Khan's a boxer, he did what he did.

Comment

Amir Khan 32-3 (24KO)

Comment

Working...
                      X