Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carjackers Starched By Amir and Haroon Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The least believable part of the story is that Amir got clipped and wasn't knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
      The least believable part of the story is that Amir got clipped and wasn't knocked out.
      why?

because untrained thugs hit with Prescott/Garcia power?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Tried slapping him & grazed his lip, must be gutted knowing if it was only 1" lower he'd of been driving away in a 100k Range Rover.
        you must be gutted that the thugs didn't KO him and get to steal his range rover

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
          6 guys (& 1 had a craw bar or pipe or something like that) against 2 & according to the story ¿all 6 got laid out? I understand that both Amir & his brother are boxers, but to take on & lay out 6 guys at once, I find it kind of hard to believe, it sounds more like a previous poster said that the story most likely was exaggerated or the guys were drunk or were actually little kids.. But otherwise it sounds more like a Van Dam, Steven Segal or a Bruce Lee movie or a "WaPacman"episode..
          TBH box with a pro with no gloves and I am sure you will get laid out too. Pro boxers hurt and are fast as ****, even guys who are slow. They also have reflexes much faster than us normal fellas. I mean, have you never played a sport where someone was just athletically gifted and you couldn't do **** to them?

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            You've been watching too many kung-fu flicks. If five able bodied men can't beat one person, regardless of their formidabilty, they all should be ashamed.
            5 men have 5 chins. Now unless you can box, then trust me you do not have the muscle memory to dodge a punch let alone understand the range. Khan has such fast hands in real life, and I have seen him live, it's unreal. TV does not do him justice.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              real stupidity... like 2 c them do that in NYC......Khan is as much an amateur out of the ring as in....
              It wasn't NY so it wasn't... you guessed it NY. Trying to keep your damn car isn't stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by CeeMCee
                The premise that pro boxers are tougher than your average street dude is obviously correct, but if you and 5 buddies cant whip any one man in a street fight yall are super soft.
                Have you ever fought a pro boxer may I ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
                  Have you ever fought a pro boxer may I ask?
                  Not sure why you are bothering with these clowns

Comment

if you watch this video you will see the guy in black is a boxer, now we know he isnt a world champion but he was able to take out three guys out by himself, now if he can do it, why can't Amir a former world champion and his brother a commonwealth bronze medallist take down six guys by themselves, now I don't know if it happened but if it was to happen I dont see why they wont be able to take down regular blokes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ehL45sTJQ

Comment

I love to hear stories like this lol. Who are these people doing these crimes? Really? Unless you are a heavyweight champion, how on earth did a 145lb and a 110lb guy, regardless of who they are, take out 6 guys and one armed with a stick lol. I am not saying it is a lie but I guess I just laugh. I have been in probably 65-75 streetfights in my life, I am from a pretty rough place and I have been the victim of countless jumpings and been part of them as well. I think one time, ever, I have seen one guy fight off multiple people, and he was a 6'5 240lb highly trained special forces guy and the 3 guys jumping him were probably in the 130-160lb range, and they didn't even have a weapon. Even in that case, he was still bloodied and busted up, yet he fought them off. Khan probably hit one in the mouth, he got laid out, and the rest ran off. That is probably what actually occurred. Or they were 5-6 teenagers who each weighed probably 120lbs at best and were *******. This has nothing to do with being a pro boxer or being a "badass", it is about the law of physics, gravity, strength, etc. The only way this really happened possibly was the "run around" technique. Which a buddy of mind and I did once. When a group come at you, you keep moving and running around and hitting one as they get close and then keep running around until they finally leave. Either way, the way they present these stories is like the guys are real killers and the boxers KOed them all like in a Seagal movie or some **** lol. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X