floyd beats trinidad at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
    tito has no defence whatsoever

floyd boxes to a 12 UD ... the fight would have gone like the corrales fight but i dont see floyd koing felix
    ^^^

Tito knocks him down in the 4th, Floyd never recovers fight ends in the 11th via TKO...

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
      That's why I get green all the time for my opinion on Floyd. Yours is the opinion of a butt boy who I could care less about. The truth hurts to you stan fan boys and of course you don't want to hear it you're in love with the guy. Well to bad keep on crying and showing your feminine side. The exact thing you claim to despise is what you're best at and you're doing it right now LOL you sound like a butt hurt women. The truth will set you free Mary. How gay is it that you think the thread is ruined. Hahaha :*******:go post in the Mayweather fan club you probably own if you want everyone to agree with you
      L.so so your worth of your opinion of another man is based on u getting green on a internet forum? How pathetic are u? Seriously dude do yourself a favor. Get a life. If writing about Floyd a million times a day and getting likes from other obsessed idiots is the highlight of your day then u really are obsessed. Can't help u with that buddy. And u say I own a Floyd fan club? Dude, most of your posts on this site are about the same person. Lmao. U talk about him more than the ppl who actually like and follow him. And this is good behavior for a man to exhibit?

Comment

Trinidad could box as well as punch and he had a good left jab. He never lost a welterweight fight and he defended his welterweight tittle successfully 15 times beating many good boxers. The only welterweights he did not KO were Oscar, Whitaker, and Camacho and they were never KOed except Oscar by Hopkins. He only lost to three bigger men in his whole career, Hopkin, Winky Wright, and Jones. Floyd would have lost to those three fighters also.He was 10 times better than Corrales. He would KO Floyd in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
          yall all haters, trinidad wasnt a great boxer like everybody makes out to be. oscar schooled his ass
          What did he school him on? How to run away? If Oscar was so superior why did he need to run the last 4 rounds and back up the whole fight? Lots of fans and experts thought Trinidad won that fight including the boxing writer for Oscar's home town paper, the L.A. Times. They just don't talk about it all the time because Tito got the win. Oscar wanted no part of Trinidad in a rematch. I did not read any posts saying Trinidad was a great boxer. Some said he was a very good boxer with KO power in both hands. To say Trinidad would win doesn't make someone a Mayweather hater. They are just giving you an honest answer to your question.

Comment

Working...
          X