No announcement yet.

floyd beats trinidad at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    why are you all breaking down their pros and cons inside the ring? the only possibilities are.....

floyd's not thinking about boxing right now.
    trinidad lives too far away.
    trinidad is not a ppv star.
    trinidad is not the CEO of his own company.
    lets not forget he might need to get closer to his loved one leonard ellerbie

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
      I think it's a lot tougher of a fight for floyd than people realize. Tito was big at welterweight and packed a lot of power obviously. If Tito would jab and not just follow floyd around it would be a very hard fight for floyd. But if tito just stalked floyd w/o using the jab he could get outboxed.
      not really people realize it its just nsb has a strong concentration of floyd homers. dont forget how many young guys and newbs there are here.

Comment

Originally posted by citolindo View Post
        Well Tito was a good boxer. Was he a better boxer then floyd no. Was he a better all around fighter then floyd at 147? I would go with yes. Does he have a better resume at 147? I would say yes. We all knock on tito because he is limited boxing wise but we only know that caus he face the best competition out there. When tito lost it wasnt at 147. He was a different fighter when he move up. You guys need to watch his fights at 147.
        Floyd Mayweather Jr would be the best fighter he ever faced at 147(yes better than a faded Pernell and yes better than ODH). And vice versa I think Floyd plays it safe takes Tito right hand from him and just boxes him silly. Its truly a terrible style clash if people can set aside their hate for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
          Floyd Mayweather Jr would be the best fighter he ever faced at 147(yes better than a faded Pernell and yes better than ODH). And vice versa I think Floyd plays it safe takes Tito right hand from him and just boxes him silly. Its truly a terrible style clash if people can set aside their hate for Floyd.
          I think floyd plays it safe and doesn't take the fight.

Comment

I love how these butt-hurt idiots completely ignore the point of the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I love how these butt-hurt idiots completely ignore the point of the thread.
              thanks haha

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                thanks haha
                I mean seriously. The hatred for Floyd is flat out ridiculous. I realize he has a lot of butt-huggers but there are way more haters and you cannot make a thread about him without 10 pages of crying, insulting, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I mean seriously. The hatred for Floyd is flat out ridiculous. I realize he has a lot of butt-huggers but there are way more haters and you cannot make a thread about him without 10 pages of crying, insulting, etc.
                  ****s ridiculous I mean seriously. Every thread same ol immature childish feminine ****. Men shouldn't act like that

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    ****s ridiculous I mean seriously. Every thread same ol immature childish feminine ****. Men shouldn't act like that
                    so what should a man act like the head cheer leader for the floyd fan club? I bet you would love that. Mr health comes first would have zero problems with the all time great welterweights? OK guy keep dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      so what should a man act like the head cheer leader for the floyd fan club? I bet you would love that. Mr health comes first would have zero problems with the all time great welterweights? OK guy keep dreaming
                      Lmao but yet I don't spend my time hating on a guy I obviously don't like. That's what men do rite? No that's a female trait.

Comment

Working...
                      X