No announcement yet.

floyd beats trinidad at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    The Mexican cry babies are starting to attack.

Watch out.
    Mexicans defending Tito? Oh my!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Mexicans defending Tito? Oh my!!
      You aren't defending Tito, I'll give you that much.

Comment

You aren't defending Tito, I'll give you that much.
        Tito wouldn't retire like a hoe, he'd face them challenges head on like a true great.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          a huge, relentless welter with power in both hands?

it wouldn't be easy for Floyd at all...and once he tastes that power, it would be all defense...it would be his best shot at winning...he is smart enough to not open up against Tito

he would have to 'baldomir' that fight
          You do realize I was agreeing?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
            Tito wouldn't retire like a hoe, he'd face them challenges head on like a true great.
            Thank you for proving my point.

Comment

You do realize I was agreeing?

yup

you do realize i was just adding detail to our agreed assessment?

Comment

Given that Hopkins had such an easy time with Tito and Mayweather is more defensive I think Mayweather would have won but I doubt he would have ever taken the challenge..maybe after Hopkins I can see Mayweather accepting such a fight but not while Trinidad was reigning at Welter

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  yup

you do realize i was just adding detail to our agreed assessment?
                  I see................

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    Yea go in every thread and ruin it by repeating the same weak ****? That's not an opinion its an obsession. No1 cares to hear ur **** in every thread with the name Floyd Mayweather' attached to it. It has **** to do with this thread and there are plenty of threads for it but u feelthe need to say it again and again? Get a life. Either contribute to.the thread or shut up. U think ur adding something new? U think ur clever? U think ur imparting knowledge? No u just look like a butt hurt loser hating on a guy who doesn't care what u have to say
                    That's why I get green all the time for my opinion on Floyd. Yours is the opinion of a butt boy who I could care less about. The truth hurts to you stan fan boys and of course you don't want to hear it you're in love with the guy. Well to bad keep on crying and showing your feminine side. The exact thing you claim to despise is what you're best at and you're doing it right now LOL you sound like a butt hurt women. The truth will set you free Mary. How gay is it that you think the thread is ruined. Hahaha :*******:go post in the Mayweather fan club you probably own if you want everyone to agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
                      How could floyd beat trinidad? First he'd be too chiken shyt to fight him and second Floyd would get ROCKED by the left hook. And if it turned out like the DLH fight we all know who won that one...
                      oh no you're ruining the thread. DempseyRolling only wants people posting who think floyd would win. He seems to have some sand in his vagina over this one He's really PMS'ing over it right now. According to him the whole thread is ruined. If we're not careful he's going to take his ball and go home

Comment

Working...
                      X