Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the winner of Mares vs Morena or Donaire vs Nishioka face Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    Fair enough.

Were Ioka's opponents impressive?
    i only saw the yeagashi fight and was ok

Comment

Like others have stated I'd rather have Mares-Moreno winner fight the Donaire-Nishioka winner.

In the mean time, Rigondeaux can prove himself against a top fighter at 122. There's a long list to chose from.

Comment

forget about rigo...winner vs winner would be the best fight to make. rigo is fortunate to get one of the losers and that would still be the biggest fight of his career.

Comment

I know this won't happen but I'd like to see Rigondeaux-Frampton.

Both have less than 15 fights, both have very good amateur pedigree's and both are fairly unproven and in the Top 10 at 122.

I'd like to see that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            I know this won't happen but I'd like to see Rigondeaux-Frampton.

Both have less than 15 fights, both have very good amateur pedigree's and both are fairly unproven and in the Top 10 at 122.

I'd like to see that fight.
            100% agree with this. Battle of the Jackals, got my fingers crossed tightly that this fight becomes a reality soon.

Comment

rigo was getting dropped with left hand hooks by marroquin...

wtf is gonna happen when a bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic fighter with a even bigger and deadlier left hook than marroquin face rigo?

like donaire?

rigo doesnt even deserve to be in the same ring as mares let alone donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

wtf is gonna happen when a bigger, faster, stronger, more athletic fighter with a even bigger and deadlier left hook than marroquin face rigo?

like donaire?

I agree that I think Rigondeaux should have to prove himself before fighting the top guys.

But, a lot of people seem to think he can beat Donaire and all the other 122 guys and for whatever reason The Ring have him at #1 at 122 I think, I may be wrong there I'm going off memory. But he's atleast #2 by the Ring.

I'd rather see Rigondeaux prove himself but at the same time, I would like to see him fight Donaire, Moreno, Mares etc.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I agree that I think Rigondeaux should have to prove himself before fighting the top guys.

But, a lot of people seem to think he can beat Donaire and all the other 122 guys and for whatever reason The Ring have him at #1 at 122 I think, I may be wrong there I'm going off memory. But he's atleast #2 by the Ring.

I'd rather see Rigondeaux prove himself but at the same time, I would like to see him fight Donaire, Moreno, Mares etc.
                  rigo needs to start fighting contenders or at the very least gate keepers.

id love to see him fight darchinyan or agbeko. if he crushes either, that would speed up the process and get rid of the "he only has so and so many fights he needs to prove himself more" critique.

Right now, you cant go around saying so and so is ducking you when you only have less than 15 fights and the best name on your resume is cordoba and marroquin.

Comment

like donaire?

When did Rigo hit the canvas? I clearly missed the part when that occurred lol

Comment

rigo needs to start fighting contenders or at the very least gate keepers.

id love to see him fight darchinyan or agbeko. if he crushes either, that would speed up the process and get rid of the "he only has so and so many fights he needs to prove himself more" critique.

Right now, you cant go around saying so and so is ducking you when you only have less than 15 fights and the best name on your resume is cordoba and marroquin.
                      I agree.

I think Rigondeaux has potential and he's certainly got tools but I'd like to see how he handles a top fighter. He's yet to face one.

I'd love to see him fight Agbeko, Darchinyan, Montiel even. There's so many to chose from at 122. It's the most stacked division in Boxing.

At this point, Frampton is more proven than him IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X