Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the winner of Mares vs Morena or Donaire vs Nishioka face Rigondeaux ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I wanna see Rigo succeed; in spectacular fashion, if possible. It looks fairly good that he'll be on the under-card of Bradley's defense. Any one of the guys you just mentioned would be fine with me, but Terrazas would probably be my preference. I don't think any of your choices are slated to fight soon. Maybe one will be selected as an opponent for "El Chacal."
    Montiel/Mijares haven't fought since June, and Terrazas fought in August. Quigg and Munroe are fighting for the #1 WBA contender spot, and Ndlovu has a fight scheduled for the end of this month. Terrazas is a big boy and would give Rigo issues, the 3rd most notable opponent for Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      Montiel/Mijares haven't fought since June, and Terrazas fought in August. Quigg and Munroe are fighting for the #1 WBA contender spot, and Ndlovu has a fight scheduled for the end of this month. Terrazas is a big boy and would give Rigo issues, the 3rd most notable opponent for Rigo.
      That's why I lean towards Terrazas. I want to see Rigo beat the best opponents available to him. Despite what anyone says, Guille will fight anyone. If he's not fighting the best, it's because he doesn't have willing partners.

Comment

No word yet.
        If he's fighting on Bradley's undercard then he probably did sign that extension.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          If he's fighting on Bradley's undercard then he probably did sign that extension.
          Maybe. But nothing's been said yet.

Comment

Who would you guys pick in Rigo v Morena?

Fight would be so tactical, would be a pleasure to watch.

I think Rigo would win, Morena doesnt really have the power to keep Rigo from dropping that bomb of a left.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
              eleven fights
              juan noriega 3-2
              robert guillen 4-2-3
              giovani andrade 59-11
              lante adry 8-4
              landeros 20-12
              beranza 33-18
              cordova 37-2
              casey 11-0
              ramos 20-0
              kennedy 17-1
              marroqin 22-1
              Now tell me if one of your idols can boast this resume with only 11 fights?
              actaully if you compare rigo's resume using these numbers to kazuto ioka's whos also a champion with 10 fights , they are identical...

Comment

Lol, Rigo needs to get some good names on his resume.But i still think he looses to both. Get's ktfo by Donaire, and Mares probably tko's him.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  actaully if you compare rigo's resume using these numbers to kazuto ioka's whos also a champion with 10 fights , they are identical...
                  Okay...is it impressive or not?

Comment

Okay...is it impressive or not?
                    the numbers are imprsseive ..the guys with those numbers are not ..

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                      the numbers are imprsseive ..the guys with those numbers are not ..
                      Fair enough.

Were Ioka's opponents impressive?

Comment

Working...
                      X