Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado is about 148 right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to confirm, this bout is scheduled for 12 rounds correct?

Comment

I got Rios on this one...dude has mad heart and determination and good stamina. What he lacks in skills he makes up for in that Mexican heart. Gonna be a good fight.
      He always brings it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
        I got Rios on this one...dude has mad heart and determination and good stamina. What he lacks in skills he makes up for in that Mexican heart. Gonna be a good fight.
        He always brings it.
        You're absolutley right.

What's great about this fight is you can say the exact same thing for both men!

Comment

He always brings it.

And alvarado has those same exact attributes, that whats gonna make this fight so great. FOTY

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            I would hope so..i think he's big enough a name now that he's above the limited 10 rounders.

And alvarado has those same exact attributes, that whats gonna make this fight so great. FOTY
            Yeah, they have a lot in common, including fight history. If i remember right, boxrec shows them around even in competition history.

Comment

Yea, it was a 10 rounder at first but now it's a sanctioned 12 rounder.
              He always brings it.
              Everything you just listed goes along with Alvarado as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                Yea, it was a 10 rounder at first but now it's a sanctioned 12 rounder.

Huh, i didn't know that...wow, thanks for the info.

Everything you just listed goes along with Alvarado as well...
                Yeah, i said so at the bottom of my post above yours. Has the makings of a real battle. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                  Sill a lot IMO, Sergio said in the last 24/7 he never spars more than 65 rds for any of his fights during a whole training camp.
                  no that's nothing considering most fighters spar 3 days a week and about 6-10 rounds a day for about 5 weeks

thats 15 days of sparring and anywhere between 90 and 150 rounds

35 is miniscule but there's been a trend for less sparring more conditioning

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    no that's nothing considering most fighters spar 3 days a week and about 6-10 rounds a day for about 5 weeks

thats 15 days of sparring and anywhere between 90 and 150 rounds

35 is miniscule but there's been a trend for less sparring more conditioning
                    Whatdo you think is better?

Comment

Can a person be too excited for a fight? It's to the point where if you aren't watching the fight you won't be seeing me the entire day on the 13th.

Comment

Working...
                      X