No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado is about 148 right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johncods View Post
    35 rounds for a whole training camp? interesting.
    Maybe she meant per week?

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      35 rounds for a whole training camp? interesting.
      Nah, I think 35 within that time period a week

Comment

I've followed a lot Mike's training camps and I've never seen him more focused and determined as he is right now. I cant wait till he goes up to 147, can u imagine an Alvarado/Maidana showdown I got a feeling Arums gonna let him fight Bradley in the near future though( if Bradley's still champ that is)

Last edited by UTEP; 10-01-2012, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          I've followed a lot Mike's training camps and I've never seen him more focused and determined as he is right now. I cant wait till he goes up to 147, can u imagine a Alvarado/Maidana showdown I got a feeling Arums gonna let him fight Bradley in the near future though( if Bradley's still champ that is)

That'd be an interesting fight. Hopefully they can work together to make it happen

Comment

Everybody needs to spread the word and tell a friend to tell a friend to tune into HBO for this fight!!! Have a fight party for it, treat it like a big PPV!!

Anyways this is a 50/50 fight I like both guys I have no clue who I give the edge to. Also the lack of rios interviews/trash talking concerns me, it feels like the calm before the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj
              I've followed a lot Mike's training camps and I've never seen him more focused and determined as he is right now. I cant wait till he goes up to 147, can u imagine an Alvarado/Maidana showdown I got a feeling Arums gonna let him fight Bradley in the near future though( if Bradley's still champ that is)

You go to his gym or what? Or just videos and pics?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i feel Rios got this, he is gona get on the inside n just break him down

remember Rios was whooping Peterson n i think Peterson is more skilled then Mike Alvarado

its a 50/50 n with these two warriors u never know who might drop

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
                  You go to his gym or what? Or just videos and pics?

Nope I just follow a lot of boxers training camps. Every good fighter usually post videos and interviews throughout camp.
                  Last edited by UTEP; 10-01-2012, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG
                    i feel Rios got this, he is gona get on the inside n just break him down

remember Rios was whooping Peterson n i think Peterson is more skilled then Mike Alvarado

its a 50/50 n with these two warriors u never know who might drop
                    Hell no... I don't think neither Peterson is better than Alvarado. Especially on the inside.

Comment

You're really backing Alvarado aren't you?

I must say, I can't wait for this fight.

I just hope it doesn't disappoint. We are all expecting so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X