Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's always the same people in these threads who come complaining about these threads. And these same people do so while also voicing their opinion. If you really didn't like talking about it, you'd stop talking about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      if floyd cries. I cry with him.

Like I said it takes a real man to cry, but it takes a special sort of real man to cry on the shoulder of another man so there is a word missing~

Not there is anything wrong with that sort of man, whatever rocks your boat~

Plus do you have that picture saved or just know where it is that quick, either way kind of supports my point.

Comment

• If this fight happens, I got martinez winning a KO in 8 or Mayweather SD. Pac doesn't stand a shot, so if it ain't martinez mayweather will retire Undefeated

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But *****gio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .
          He just beat a guy who damn near out weighed him by twenty pounds. So why can't Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Like I said it takes a real man to cry, but it takes a special sort of real man to cry on the shoulder of another man so there is a word missing~

Not there is anything wrong with that sort of man, whatever rocks your boat~

Plus do you have that picture saved or just know where it is that quick, either way kind of supports my point.
            well i do have it as my background. I also have floyd saying "take the test" as my sound whenever i open or close a window.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
              He just beat a guy who damn near out weighed him by twenty pounds. So why can't Floyd?
              great question.

I mean Martinez will only be 14-16lbs bigger on fight night.

Floyd comes in at 150lbs and Martinez will come in at 164-166 (as that is the most he has ever weight when fighting at 154).

Comment

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
                No.

They want to talk about steroids and 2009 negotiations...smh
                I assumed they don't want the Pac fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  well i do have it as my background. I also have floyd saying "take the test" as my sound whenever i open or close a window.
                  Sounds about right, but do you

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                    I assumed they don't want the Pac fight.

True but TBH I really don't care about that fight and doubt most people still do.

I'm more concerned about these two pointless rematches (Marquez and Bradley) in case your wondering.

I would much rather see Manny face Lucas Matthysse, Canelo Alvarez or some new faces than the same tired recycled fights.
                    Last edited by Khalid X; 09-28-2012, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      Mayweather has beaten guys who have outweighed him by nearly 20lbs as well.

Anyway, I can't see him beating Martinez though. But if he's going to continue fighting then he's got to try. If not, retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X